Golf: Professional outfitter TaylorMade coming to Redbourn
- Credit: Archant
Redbourn Golf Club is giving golfers the opportunity to get custom fitted by the same technicians who build clubs for professionals on the European Tour, when the TaylorMade Tour Van visits on Friday (May 2).
Taking place from 2pm to 7pm, members and visitors are invited to test the latest equipment including the popular SLDR Driver and RocketBladez Irons with TaylorMade fitters on hand to dispense their expert advice.
The team utilises advanced fitting tools and technologies to determine the specific club characteristics, which can help individuals improve. The clubs are made to measure on site in the tour van, meaning golfers won’t have to wait for their clubs to be made elsewhere and shipped at a later date, but can see them being put together, there and then, so they can take them home the same day.
Redbourn, which is part of BGL Golf, the UK’s leading golf course owner and operator, has recently re-fitted its golf shop, which is already gaining a strong reputation for giving its customers great customer service and advice – it is staffed by a team of PGA golf professionals – and features many products from leading brands.
These include the latest equipment, clothing, footwear and accessories from the likes of Ping, TaylorMade, Titleist, Yonex, Cobra, Nike, Puma, adidas and FootJoy.
Steve Hunter, Redbourn’s PGA head professional said: “Whether you’re new to the game or a seasoned tour pro, custom fitting is important for anyone who wants to optimise their performance.
“We are pleased to welcome the TaylorMade technicians who work regularly with tour players and present this exciting opportunity to golfers from across the region.
- 1 Elderly woman chased knife-wielding stranger from her bedroom
- 2 Former Harpenden primary school teacher jailed for 138 years
- 3 Armed police seize machete from Sandpit Lane in St Albans
- 4 Rapist jailed for 15 years after kidnapping teen in Hemel Hempstead
- 5 Hertfordshire teen bullying victim given royal honour
- 6 Man seen walking 'naked from waist down' in Harpenden
- 7 Police probe into death of man in 20s at 'Kinky Towers' in Hertfordshire
- 8 Platinum Jubilee: Hertfordshire's royal visits in pictures
- 9 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 10 St Albans Pub Pride: Why we need to tackle monkeypox prejudice
“For anyone who can’t make it, our PGA professionals also offer custom fitting from all the major golfing brands throughout the year, using industry leading FlightScope technology to analyse golfers’ swings and ensuring they have the right equipment to optimise their performance.”
To make an appointment to be custom fitted for new equipment on the TaylorMade Tour Van, contact Redbourn Golf Club on 01582 793493.
For further information visit www.redbourngolfclub.co.uk