Golf: New app makes booking tee times at Aldwickbury even easier
Aldwickbury Park Golf Club has made it easier for golfers to book tee-times from smartphones and tablets on its new ‘responsive’ website.
The club has reported more than 52 per cent of the group’s web traffic now originates from mobile devices - an increase of more than 25 per cent in the last 12 months.
The “enhanced” website enables members and visitors to view, select and securely pay for available tee-times on the 18-hole course.
Andrew Shewbridge, Aldwickbury Park Golf Club general manager, said: “We are committed to making fun and enjoyable golf accessible to people of all ages and abilities.
“Our new mobile-optimised website gives customers the ability to book their next round, wherever they are, whenever they want, while on the go with their mobile phones.”
You may also want to watch:
For further information visit: www.aldwickburyparkgolfclub.co.uk or call 015825 760112.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall