Golf: New app makes booking tee times at Aldwickbury even easier
Aldwickbury Park Golf Club has made it easier for golfers to book tee-times from smartphones and tablets on its new ‘responsive’ website.
The club has reported more than 52 per cent of the group’s web traffic now originates from mobile devices - an increase of more than 25 per cent in the last 12 months.
The “enhanced” website enables members and visitors to view, select and securely pay for available tee-times on the 18-hole course.
Andrew Shewbridge, Aldwickbury Park Golf Club general manager, said: “We are committed to making fun and enjoyable golf accessible to people of all ages and abilities.
“Our new mobile-optimised website gives customers the ability to book their next round, wherever they are, whenever they want, while on the go with their mobile phones.”
For further information visit: www.aldwickburyparkgolfclub.co.uk or call 015825 760112.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 3 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 4 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 5 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 6 Careers advice for St Albans children in centuries gone by
- 7 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 8 St Albans hockey player still going strong at 80
- 9 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 10 Area Guide: The busy Hertfordshire town of Hemel Hempstead