Golf: New app makes booking tee times at Aldwickbury even easier
Aldwickbury Park Golf Club has made it easier for golfers to book tee-times from smartphones and tablets on its new ‘responsive’ website.
The club has reported more than 52 per cent of the group’s web traffic now originates from mobile devices - an increase of more than 25 per cent in the last 12 months.
The “enhanced” website enables members and visitors to view, select and securely pay for available tee-times on the 18-hole course.
Andrew Shewbridge, Aldwickbury Park Golf Club general manager, said: “We are committed to making fun and enjoyable golf accessible to people of all ages and abilities.
“Our new mobile-optimised website gives customers the ability to book their next round, wherever they are, whenever they want, while on the go with their mobile phones.”
You may also want to watch:
For further information visit: www.aldwickburyparkgolfclub.co.uk or call 015825 760112.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant
- 5 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 6 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 7 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 8 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 9 St Albans City over bad start says Chris Winton as improved results and performances continue against Havant
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images