Golf: Aldwickbury and Redbourn supporting Golf Month
Redbourn and Aldwickbury Park golf clubs have announced their support of National Golf Month with a host of initiatives to encourage more people to give the game a go.
The clubs are basing their National Golf Month offers on the success they have already seen with the BGL Golf free coaching initiative, Learn Golf, which more than 2,500 non-golfers have registered for across the country.
National Golf Month, which launches today (May 1), has been organised in conjunction with industry leaders including BGL Golf plus key organisations such as The European Tour and England Golf, the game’s National Governing Body, to help entice lapsed golfers and attract newcomers to the sport.
The initiative has the support of several stars of the game including six-time major winner, Sir Nick Faldo, and young Solheim Cup heroin, Charley Hull.
Providing golfers of all ages and ability to give the game a try, people will have the opportunity to take advantage of the following offers:
You may also want to watch:
- Learn Golf – No golf equipment or golf clothing required
• One free one hour lesson led by a PGA Professional, covering a complete introduction to the game including set-up, stance, grip and posture
- 1 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 2 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 3 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 4 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 5 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 8 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 9 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 10 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
• Four one hour beginners lessons, including £50 worth of free vouchers products including range tokens, drinks in the café bar and grill. Progression from initial introduction.
- Free family golf lesson for any combination up to and including two adults and three children. Includes 50 balls on the range, club hire, and an overview of the full facility plus 30 minutes tuition.
- Half price individual golf lesson which is open to everyone and includes a 30 minute coaching session with a PGA Professional
Being promoted nationwide, people can access all National Golf Month offers, including Redbourn and Aldwickbury’s, via the dedicated website: www.nationalgolfmonth.com.