Goals galore in St Albans City Reserve side’s draw
EIGHT goals flew in as St Albans City Reserves played out a 4-4 draw with Amersham Town’s second string, for whom Scott Chapman bagged a hat-trick, at Clarence Park on Wednesday night.
The visitors took a sixth minute lead through Aaron Morten only for The Saints to level soon after through Joe Ehui.
Amersham regained their advantage as Chapman netted his first just before the half-hour mark.
The score remained 2-1 to Town at the break, however Ben Long equalised and then Aaron Lansiquot put St Albans ahead for the first time.
Lansiquot netted his second of the night on 71 minutes to hand City a 4-2 lead.
You may also want to watch:
Amersham were not to be denied a point though as Chapman pulled the score back to 4-3 and then he drew his side level as he completed his hat-trick in the last minute of the exciting clash.
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 5 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor
- 8 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 9 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 10 St Albans Folk Festival 2021 to go ahead this weekend