Goals galore in St Albans City Reserve side’s draw
EIGHT goals flew in as St Albans City Reserves played out a 4-4 draw with Amersham Town’s second string, for whom Scott Chapman bagged a hat-trick, at Clarence Park on Wednesday night.
The visitors took a sixth minute lead through Aaron Morten only for The Saints to level soon after through Joe Ehui.
Amersham regained their advantage as Chapman netted his first just before the half-hour mark.
The score remained 2-1 to Town at the break, however Ben Long equalised and then Aaron Lansiquot put St Albans ahead for the first time.
Lansiquot netted his second of the night on 71 minutes to hand City a 4-2 lead.
You may also want to watch:
Amersham were not to be denied a point though as Chapman pulled the score back to 4-3 and then he drew his side level as he completed his hat-trick in the last minute of the exciting clash.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 4 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 5 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 6 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 10 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans