Girls team look to net sponsorship deals
ST Albans City Youth Under 18s Girls team need sponsorship next season as they bid to reach the top of the Surrey Counties Girls League. After achieving third place in the Middlesex and Surrey League last term, the City Youth girls
ST Albans City Youth Under 18s Girls team need sponsorship next season as they bid to reach the top of the Surrey Counties Girls League.
After achieving third place in the Middlesex and Surrey League last term, the City Youth girls will go up against opposition such as AFC Wimbledon, Fleet Town, Bisley, QPR and Reading Girls.
The Girls also enjoyed a fine performance in Maastricht, Holland as they came away with a trophy from their tournament in 2008.
Six members of the team, defender Rebecca Dolphin, midfielder Claire Brown, defender Jessica Hoare, goalkeeper Bethany Healy, defender Katie Ladd and forward Sofia Munoz, started out with the club when they were formed as Under 11s. All have gone on to make 100 appearances for the side as have defender Aimee Edel, defender Rebecca Atkins, midfielder Chloe Michael and midfielder Natalie Burrows
You may also want to watch:
The Girls were supported last season by Marks & Spencer, Morrisons, Jessops, Sainsburys and also London Colney FC where they played home fixtures at Cotlandswick.
Contact General manager Terry 'scoop' Edwards on 01727 833685 for more information about kit sponsorship and other sponsorship opportunities.
- 1 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 2 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 3 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 4 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 5 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 6 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 7 St Albans crowned UK's cleanest city
- 8 Football club donates pitch to St Albans primary school
- 9 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 10 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
Back Row (left to right): Aimee Edel, Ria Llewellyn, Chloe Mayirou, Ginger Johnston, Bethany Healy, Natalie Burrows, Amy Bovington, Ellie Sakata, Sofia Munoz, Katie Ladd. Front row (left to right): Claudia Hutton, Laura Hunter, Jessica Hoare, Kelly Hancock, Rebecca Dolphin, Rebecca Atkins, Claire Brown, Chloe Michael. Tay Jobson and Olivia Cameron not present.