Girls taster session at Harpenden Colts as part of FA’s Girls Football Week
- Credit: Archant
One of the largest junior football clubs in Hertfordshire is hoping to attract more girls to the club.
Harpenden Colts JFC, which has over 800 playing members, is putting on a taster session in conjunction with the Hertfordshire FA on Saturday, October 10.
The event will be run by the FA Skills team and will take place at Rothamsted Park, at the Orchard Avenue entrance.
It is open to all Year 3 to 6 girls who are not currently playing for a team,
The session will run from 11am to 12.30pm. Pre-registration is required and will close on Monday.
You may also want to watch:
To register or to find out more about our Girls Development Squad, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 2 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 3 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 4 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 5 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 6 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 7 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 8 St Albans crowned UK's cleanest city
- 9 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 10 Football club donates pitch to St Albans primary school