Gilroy joins Woking, Dover add Tabiri and Wynter and Nicholls rejoins Maidenhead
The latest news from Blue Square South
WOKING have snapped up striker Dave Gilroy from Blue Square South champions Newport County.
Gilroy bagged 14 goals in the division last season and is the second new striker to arrive at Kingfield following Andy Forbes’ move last week.
Jerome Maledon has also signed a new deal with the Cards.
New Dover Athletic boss Ian Hendon has returned to former club Barnet to sign Joe Tabiri.
You may also want to watch:
The 20-year-old enjoyed a successful loan spell with Dover last season and has penned a one-year deal with the club.
Another of last season’s loanees, Tom Wynter, has also agreed to join the Whites, signing a two-year deal.
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 3 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 4 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 7 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 8 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 9 St Albans MP reveals: 'Oaklands College has no intention of continuing to provide nursery services'
- 10 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public
Former captain Ashley Nicholls has rejoined Maidenhead United, 12 months after leaving York Road.
Nicholls had a nomadic existence last season with spells at Bishop’s Stortford, Newport County and Eastleigh and was Maidenhead’s Player of the Season in 2009.
The major squad overhaul at Lewes has continued with boss Steve Ibbitson adding Marc Pullen and Sonny Cobbs to the ranks.
Pullen joins following his release by Blue Square Premier side Eastbourne Borough while left-back Cobbs has made the switch from Sutton United.