George fires in five as Harvesters prove up to the Challenge
Harvesters - GEORGE Fierstone scored five goals as the Under 15s North beat Sun Postal 7-3 in the Challenge Cup. Dan Loveday and Charlie Hunter also netted. Previously the North won the League Cup, beating Hemel Aces 4-0.
GEORGE Fierstone scored five goals as the Under 15s North beat Sun Postal 7-3 in the Challenge Cup. Dan Loveday and Charlie Hunter also netted. Previously the North won the League Cup, beating Hemel Aces 4-0. George Fierstone and George Gordon each scored twice.
The battling Under 14s North went down 6-2 to a good Potters Bar side. Howard Smith and Man of the Match Tom Reading scored. The North also took on Finchley Revolution and went down to a 5-1 defeat. Charlie Lumsdon scored the consolation goal from a Nick Clift corner. Determined midfield player Tom Reading was named Man of the Match.
In the County Cup final, the Under 12s Girls were beaten 1-0 by Harpenden Blues.
Jack Nevin scored twice as the Under 12s North, with only 10-men, beat Evergreen 3-2 away. Man of the Match Nick Yates also scored. The North then beat Enfield Rangers at home 3-2. Jack Nevin scored twice to continue his goal spree and Man of the Match James Grayson also netted.
- 1 Is this the future of hospitality in St Albans?
- 2 Teen punched in face and stomach during robbery
- 3 Bank cards stolen from elderly woman
- 4 What next for Alban Arena and city centre culture?
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 Fight to save village Green Belt from development
- 7 St Albans Beer and Cider Festival set to return after two years
- 8 IN PICTURES: Alban Pilgrimage returns to city
- 9 10 reasons to visit this sustainable, family-owned farm shop in St Albans
- 10 Remembering 'Mr Harpenden' - the indomitable Michael Weaver
Matthew Potter scored for the Under 9s North but after drawing 1-1 with Croxley they went down 2-1 on sudden death penalties in the Challenge Cup Final.