Garvey moves for Purcell, sponsor boost for Havant, big blow for Dover and Bath City
BRAINTREE Town manager Robbie Garvey has continued to rebuild his squad with the signing of former Ebbsfleet man George Purcell. The 21-year-old began his career at Gillingham and has enjoyed loan spells at Heybridge Swifts and Ramsgate. Purcell s arrival
BRAINTREE Town manager Robbie Garvey has continued to rebuild his squad with the signing of former Ebbsfleet man George Purcell.
The 21-year-old began his career at Gillingham and has enjoyed loan spells at Heybridge Swifts and Ramsgate. Purcell's arrival follows hot on the heels of Billericay duo Matt Game and Lynvall Duncan who moved to Cressing Road last week.
Havant & Waterlooville have been boosted by the news that sponsor's Carlsberg have extended their deal for a further year. The Hawks have also begun ground improvements at Westleigh Park, that will see the main stand extended to the half way line adding an extra 80 seats and including an improved press box.
Blue Square South newcomers Dover Athletic have been dealt a blow with the news that midfielder Alan Pouton has left the club.
You may also want to watch:
The former Gillingham man has been forced to leave The Crabble due to work commitments.
Bath City boss Adie Britton is looking to snap up two strikers before the start of the new campaign. Last season's top scorer Dave Gilroy has left Twerton Park to join Newport County leaving Britton with just Stuart Douglas and Darren Edwards as options up front.
- 1 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 2 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 3 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 4 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 5 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 6 Church unveils new eco-garden to support wildlife in St Albans
- 7 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
- 8 St Albans City get the FA Cup train moving with replay success over Concord
- 9 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 10 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages