GALLERY: Late goals condemn Colney Heath
Hadley leave it late to snatch victory at Colney Heath
SSML Premier Division
Colney Heath 2 Hadley 3
TWO late goals condemned Colney Heath to an opening day defeat at the hands of Hadley.
The Magpies looked well set to give new managers Kevin Cooper and Glenn Draper a victory in their first league game in charge after goals from Ian Cooper and Anthony Murray had put Heath in charge.
You may also want to watch:
However disaster struck for the home side as strikes from Tom Milton and David Pearce in the 85th and 89th minutes handed the visitors all three points.
The Magpies are at Oxhey Jets on Tuesday evening, kick off 7.30pm.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 5 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 6 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 7 Historic England asks: 'What do you love about your local high street?'
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Honey to the bee - hiving off new flavours for local gin
- 10 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
Heath: Blackman; Gilbert, Corran, Barker, Draper, Taylor, Kenna, Costain, Perks, I. Cooper, Parratt.