GALLERY: Late goals condemn Colney Heath
Hadley leave it late to snatch victory at Colney Heath
SSML Premier Division
Colney Heath 2 Hadley 3
TWO late goals condemned Colney Heath to an opening day defeat at the hands of Hadley.
The Magpies looked well set to give new managers Kevin Cooper and Glenn Draper a victory in their first league game in charge after goals from Ian Cooper and Anthony Murray had put Heath in charge.
However disaster struck for the home side as strikes from Tom Milton and David Pearce in the 85th and 89th minutes handed the visitors all three points.
The Magpies are at Oxhey Jets on Tuesday evening, kick off 7.30pm.
- 1 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 2 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 4 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 5 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 6 Inquest jury to hear 999 call made as child choked at Radlett nursery
- 7 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped
- 8 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 9 The Zombies postpone forthcoming Harpenden tour dates to 2023
- 10 Comment: Mixed emotions as building work begins
Heath: Blackman; Gilbert, Corran, Barker, Draper, Taylor, Kenna, Costain, Perks, I. Cooper, Parratt.