GALLERY: Late goals condemn Colney Heath
Hadley leave it late to snatch victory at Colney Heath
SSML Premier Division
Colney Heath 2 Hadley 3
TWO late goals condemned Colney Heath to an opening day defeat at the hands of Hadley.
The Magpies looked well set to give new managers Kevin Cooper and Glenn Draper a victory in their first league game in charge after goals from Ian Cooper and Anthony Murray had put Heath in charge.
However disaster struck for the home side as strikes from Tom Milton and David Pearce in the 85th and 89th minutes handed the visitors all three points.
The Magpies are at Oxhey Jets on Tuesday evening, kick off 7.30pm.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Community green spaces at risk of development on St Albans estate
- 3 Hybrid Charter Market agreed for St Albans
- 4 St Albans woman defies odds to become oldest with Rett Syndrome
- 5 Preaching into Sermon of the Year finals
- 6 What the fox? Mystery shoe thief revealed!
- 7 Call for Government to review district housing targets
- 8 St Albans care teams win big at annual awards ceremony
- 9 'Spellbinding performances' in St Albans Musical Theatre Company's production of Rent
- 10 Churches group organises meeting for Ukrainians and host families
Heath: Blackman; Gilbert, Corran, Barker, Draper, Taylor, Kenna, Costain, Perks, I. Cooper, Parratt.