GALLERY: Late goals condemn Colney Heath
Hadley leave it late to snatch victory at Colney Heath
SSML Premier Division
Colney Heath 2 Hadley 3
TWO late goals condemned Colney Heath to an opening day defeat at the hands of Hadley.
The Magpies looked well set to give new managers Kevin Cooper and Glenn Draper a victory in their first league game in charge after goals from Ian Cooper and Anthony Murray had put Heath in charge.
You may also want to watch:
However disaster struck for the home side as strikes from Tom Milton and David Pearce in the 85th and 89th minutes handed the visitors all three points.
The Magpies are at Oxhey Jets on Tuesday evening, kick off 7.30pm.
- 1 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 2 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 3 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 4 Motorists who kill cats should be prosecuted, says St Albans family after pet's death
- 5 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 6 Twice the yumminess from St Albans baking company
- 7 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 8 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 9 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 10 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
Heath: Blackman; Gilbert, Corran, Barker, Draper, Taylor, Kenna, Costain, Perks, I. Cooper, Parratt.