GALLERY: Aldwickbury Park completes £750,000 refurbishment
- Credit: Archant
Aldwickbury Park Golf Club has announced the completion of a £750,000 refurbishment and development of its facilities, centred on a brand new function room called the Fenwick-Ames Suite.
The new suite, which can now accommodate up to 200 covers and has a dedicated entrance and toilet facilities, will provide the ideal venue for any cocktail party, private dinner, conference or wedding.
Andrew Shewbridge, general manager of Aldwickbury Park, said: “We are thrilled with the new look suite and clubhouse which we feel combines modern, high-quality facilities with a fresh, contemporary feel.
“Our new Fenwick-Ames Suite will prove a real asset for the local community going forward, providing space for 200 guests to dine in one sitting, while improvements to our kitchen and club bar will further enhance the experience for all those visiting Aldwickbury Park.”
Named after two characters of local historical importance, Charles Richard Fenwick and Lionel Ames, the suite’s high sloping ceilings create a feeling of spaciousness, while the feature windows provide beautiful views over the golf course.
You may also want to watch:
Also doubling in size as a result of the refurbishment is the club bar, which will provide both members and visitors with a relaxing environment in which to enjoy the extensive Lounge Bar menu. The new fully refurbished kitchen, triple the size of its predecessor, recently obtained a 5* food hygiene rating and will be open seven days a week to serve breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea as well as catering for larger functions.
Regular users of the Aldwickbury Park facilities will also notice a new golfers’ lounge at the top-end of the clubhouse, providing a warm, comfortable welcoming to those arriving.
- 1 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 2 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 3 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 4 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 5 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 6 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 7 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 8 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 9 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 10 All aboard the Blue Tangerine Café for vital work experience
For more information on Aldwickbury Park visit www.aldwickburyparkgolfclub.co.uk