Free golf on offer at Aldwickbury Park Golf Club this Saturday
ALDWICKBURY Park Golf Club is offering visitors the chance to play golf for free during a special Open Day on Saturday, April 7.
Visitors to the open day – which will run from noon to 4pm – can play the short par-3 Manor Course free of charge, with a special Masters-themed competition for the more experienced golfers, free lessons for beginners from the club’s expert PGA Professional coaches and free golf club hire.
There will be something for all ages with face painting and fun activities to keep children entertained as well as a barbecue and refreshments available all day.
Andrew Shewbridge, Aldwickbury Park Golf Club general manager, said: “If you’re an experienced golfer why not come down and sample our facilities and talk to us about our many membership options, while if you’re looking to take up the game you can have a free lesson and enjoy a game on our fun pitch and putt course.
“We look forward to welcoming golfers and non golfers alike to the club for our open day.”
You may also want to watch:
From noon golfers will also be able to play the club’s main Park Course – designed by former Ryder Cup star and BBC commentator Ken Brown – for just 10, while there will also be tours of the course and the club facilities as well as a sale in the golf shop, which stocks all the leading brands.
Free lessons and games on the Park Course must be booked in advance by contacting the club on 01582 760112 (option 2).
- 1 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 5 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 6 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 7 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 8 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 9 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 10 SustFest hosting Open Food Gardens event across district