Free entry to Harpenden Town’s gala day and final home league game of the season
- Credit: Archant
Harpenden Town are throwing the gates open for free entry to their gala last game this season at Rothamsted Park.
Harpenden Town’s nerve jangling fight for fourth place, and a place in the FA Cup for next season, was confirmed last weekend with a 6-0 away win at Codicote.
For their last home game tomorrow (Saturday), Harpenden are planning a gala celebration with free entry and special events as they take on Wodson Park.
Chairman Roman Motyczak said: “It has been a really successful end to the season and we would like all our sponsors, supporters and friends to turn up for a free, rousing finale.
“I hope all the Colts players will drag their Mums and Dads along for a free afternoon to cheer on the Town’s senior team.”
You may also want to watch:
Even then Harpenden’s season isn’t quite over because they are still in the cup.
They play Hadley away on May 10 in the Herts Charity Shield semi-final.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 4 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 5 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 8 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 9 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 10 Black History Month: 'I am connected to the world by a multitude of threads'