Free entry to Harpenden Town’s gala day and final home league game of the season
- Credit: Archant
Harpenden Town are throwing the gates open for free entry to their gala last game this season at Rothamsted Park.
Harpenden Town’s nerve jangling fight for fourth place, and a place in the FA Cup for next season, was confirmed last weekend with a 6-0 away win at Codicote.
For their last home game tomorrow (Saturday), Harpenden are planning a gala celebration with free entry and special events as they take on Wodson Park.
Chairman Roman Motyczak said: “It has been a really successful end to the season and we would like all our sponsors, supporters and friends to turn up for a free, rousing finale.
“I hope all the Colts players will drag their Mums and Dads along for a free afternoon to cheer on the Town’s senior team.”
You may also want to watch:
Even then Harpenden’s season isn’t quite over because they are still in the cup.
They play Hadley away on May 10 in the Herts Charity Shield semi-final.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 4 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 5 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 8 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 9 Thunderstorms and possible flooding forecast for St Albans and Welwyn Hatfield area
- 10 St Albans County Lines crackdown continues with more arrests