Four out at Clarence Park as St Albans City shuffle their sqaud
- Credit: Archant
Four players have left St Albans City in the last two weeks the club has confirmed.
A spokesman for the club said that striker Harry Crawford had been released while Gus Sow had joined Dulwich Hamlet on dual-registration, making his debut from the bench in a 2-2 draw on Saturday with East Thurrock United.
The spokesman also confirmed that Kevin Krans has joined Farnborough, also on a dual-registration “for the time being”, and made a goalscoring start in the 3-1 defeat to Grays on January 16.
The fourth man leaving the club, although only temporarily, is young defender Callum Lee who has joined Cockfosters on loan.
It has been a busy few weeks at Clarence Park with the departures coming as Harry Wheeler was confirmed as first-team manager and former Potters Bar gaffer, Adam Lee, being appointed as director of football.
You may also want to watch:
Charlie MacDonald became Wheeler’s first signing when he arrived on-loan from Boreham Wood before the Saints boss swooped for former Watford star, Al Bangura, this week.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 3 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 4 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 5 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 8 St Albans barber and landlord hit by Covid closures due to 'pingdemic'
- 9 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 10 Revealed: The St Albans postcodes with the biggest house price reductions