Four out at Clarence Park as St Albans City shuffle their sqaud
- Credit: Archant
Four players have left St Albans City in the last two weeks the club has confirmed.
A spokesman for the club said that striker Harry Crawford had been released while Gus Sow had joined Dulwich Hamlet on dual-registration, making his debut from the bench in a 2-2 draw on Saturday with East Thurrock United.
The spokesman also confirmed that Kevin Krans has joined Farnborough, also on a dual-registration “for the time being”, and made a goalscoring start in the 3-1 defeat to Grays on January 16.
The fourth man leaving the club, although only temporarily, is young defender Callum Lee who has joined Cockfosters on loan.
It has been a busy few weeks at Clarence Park with the departures coming as Harry Wheeler was confirmed as first-team manager and former Potters Bar gaffer, Adam Lee, being appointed as director of football.
You may also want to watch:
Charlie MacDonald became Wheeler’s first signing when he arrived on-loan from Boreham Wood before the Saints boss swooped for former Watford star, Al Bangura, this week.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 4 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 7 A New York state of mind
- 8 Divers to visit de Havilland Aircraft Museum to see 'bouncing bomb' they raised from a Scottish loch
- 9 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 10 Alban Arena launches annual pantomime with Strictly Come Dancing star