Fortis picks up four wickets
Fortis takes four Division Two Northchurch 225-8 (53.0) Radlett II 137-10 (43.5) RADLETT II were defeated at home by Northchurch on Saturday in Division Two. After winning the toss, Radlett inserted the visitors and were left with a tough task to chase
Fortis takes four
Northchurch 225-8 (53.0) Radlett II 137-10 (43.5)
RADLETT II were defeated at home by Northchurch on Saturday in Division Two.
After winning the toss, Radlett inserted the visitors and were left with a tough task to chase the total of 225-8 off 53 overs. Lee Fortis took four wickets and Stuart Browne picked up three wickets for Radlett.
In reply, only Richard Cameron (30) and Jim Chaudry (45) got starts as Radlett crashed all out for 137.
- 1 So why WAS police helicopter flying over St Albans last week?
- 2 Frustration and anger over St Albans school's change to hairstyle and uniform policy
- 3 Staying silent: the tight-lipped MP who refuses to answer controversial questions
- 4 Removing asbestos from Arena will cost £250,000
- 5 Wholefoods shop relocates to offer wider range of produce
- 6 'Don't touch my hair!' - tackling hair discrimination against black youngsters
- 7 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 8 Patients required to continue wearing face coverings in healthcare settings
- 9 Local estate agent to sponsor Chelsea Flower Show garden
- 10 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
Radlett III completed a spectacular win at home to Southgate Adelaide in Division Four.
Simon Randall crashed 126 not out as and Simon Gray fired 92 not out off 101 balls as Radlett posted a sensational 236-2 off their 53 overs.
In reply, Josh Rose bowled with pace and guile to claim a fantastic haul of 8-43 as SA were dismissed for just 169. Ross Carpenter and Zahur Gitay each picked up one wicket for Radlett.
In Division Six, Radlett IV went away to Welwyn Garden City III.
Radlett won the toss and chose to bat first, setting WGC a total of 212 victory.
Opener Tony Johnson scored 71 for Radlett and Richard Hardy (31), Chandana Meepegama (24 not out) and Jamie Wells (36) also made contributions. Radlett reached 211-7 off their 53 overs.
In reply, WGC roared back and sealed a stunning nine wicket win on 215-1 off 45.1 overs. Neil Lederman picked up the only wicket for Radlett.
Radlett V lost opening batsman Shabbir Foyez before the Division 11 match at Hertingfordbury II.
The team responded scoring 227-2 off 41 overs. Sahil Shah hit 77 not out and Andy Griffiths fired 81.
In reply, skipper Charles Randall took four wickets and Vikram Rajput picked up three wickets as Hertingfordbury were all out for 207. Brendan Jones picked up two wickets and John Mansell took one.