Fortis picks up four wickets
Fortis takes four Division Two Northchurch 225-8 (53.0) Radlett II 137-10 (43.5) RADLETT II were defeated at home by Northchurch on Saturday in Division Two. After winning the toss, Radlett inserted the visitors and were left with a tough task to chase
Fortis takes four
Northchurch 225-8 (53.0) Radlett II 137-10 (43.5)
RADLETT II were defeated at home by Northchurch on Saturday in Division Two.
You may also want to watch:
After winning the toss, Radlett inserted the visitors and were left with a tough task to chase the total of 225-8 off 53 overs. Lee Fortis took four wickets and Stuart Browne picked up three wickets for Radlett.
In reply, only Richard Cameron (30) and Jim Chaudry (45) got starts as Radlett crashed all out for 137.
- 1 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 2 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 3 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 4 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 5 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 6 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 7 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
- 8 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 9 New vicar comes to Harpenden church
- 10 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
Radlett III completed a spectacular win at home to Southgate Adelaide in Division Four.
Simon Randall crashed 126 not out as and Simon Gray fired 92 not out off 101 balls as Radlett posted a sensational 236-2 off their 53 overs.
In reply, Josh Rose bowled with pace and guile to claim a fantastic haul of 8-43 as SA were dismissed for just 169. Ross Carpenter and Zahur Gitay each picked up one wicket for Radlett.
In Division Six, Radlett IV went away to Welwyn Garden City III.
Radlett won the toss and chose to bat first, setting WGC a total of 212 victory.
Opener Tony Johnson scored 71 for Radlett and Richard Hardy (31), Chandana Meepegama (24 not out) and Jamie Wells (36) also made contributions. Radlett reached 211-7 off their 53 overs.
In reply, WGC roared back and sealed a stunning nine wicket win on 215-1 off 45.1 overs. Neil Lederman picked up the only wicket for Radlett.
Radlett V lost opening batsman Shabbir Foyez before the Division 11 match at Hertingfordbury II.
The team responded scoring 227-2 off 41 overs. Sahil Shah hit 77 not out and Andy Griffiths fired 81.
In reply, skipper Charles Randall took four wickets and Vikram Rajput picked up three wickets as Hertingfordbury were all out for 207. Brendan Jones picked up two wickets and John Mansell took one.