Former Watford man signs for St Albans as two leave Clarence Park
- Credit: Archant
Managerless St Albans City have announced the signing of former Watford man Eddie Oshodi.
The 23-year-old defender joins the Saints from rivals Hemel Hempstead Town where he made 10 appearances.
Oshodi started his career in the Watford, making his only appearance in a 3-2 home defeat to Coventry City in 2009, before moving to Forest Green Rovers in October 2011.
He made 117 appearances in his four years at the Gloucestershire club, scoring five times, before signing for Hemel in February.
A spokesman for the club said: “Everyone at the club looks forward to Eddie’s arrival and to working with him.”
You may also want to watch:
However two players have left the club.
Graeme Montgomery has been recalled from his loan spell by Boreham Wood while Luke Allen has also departed.
- 1 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 2 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 3 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 4 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 5 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 6 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 7 Take a trip to the seaside for fun adaptation of The Comedy of Errors at the Roman Theatre festival
- 8 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 9 Harpenden constituency to go under proposed boundary changes
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans
The spokesman added: “We would like to thank both Graeme and Luke for all their hard work and wish them well for the future.”