Former Watford man signs for St Albans as two leave Clarence Park
- Credit: Archant
Managerless St Albans City have announced the signing of former Watford man Eddie Oshodi.
The 23-year-old defender joins the Saints from rivals Hemel Hempstead Town where he made 10 appearances.
Oshodi started his career in the Watford, making his only appearance in a 3-2 home defeat to Coventry City in 2009, before moving to Forest Green Rovers in October 2011.
He made 117 appearances in his four years at the Gloucestershire club, scoring five times, before signing for Hemel in February.
A spokesman for the club said: “Everyone at the club looks forward to Eddie’s arrival and to working with him.”
You may also want to watch:
However two players have left the club.
Graeme Montgomery has been recalled from his loan spell by Boreham Wood while Luke Allen has also departed.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 4 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 5 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 6 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 10 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
The spokesman added: “We would like to thank both Graeme and Luke for all their hard work and wish them well for the future.”