Former Watford man signs for St Albans as two leave Clarence Park
- Credit: Archant
Managerless St Albans City have announced the signing of former Watford man Eddie Oshodi.
The 23-year-old defender joins the Saints from rivals Hemel Hempstead Town where he made 10 appearances.
Oshodi started his career in the Watford, making his only appearance in a 3-2 home defeat to Coventry City in 2009, before moving to Forest Green Rovers in October 2011.
He made 117 appearances in his four years at the Gloucestershire club, scoring five times, before signing for Hemel in February.
A spokesman for the club said: “Everyone at the club looks forward to Eddie’s arrival and to working with him.”
However two players have left the club.
Graeme Montgomery has been recalled from his loan spell by Boreham Wood while Luke Allen has also departed.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Youths 'kicked and threw stones' at pregnant hedgehog in Hertfordshire
- 3 Community green spaces at risk of development on St Albans estate
- 4 Hybrid Charter Market agreed for St Albans
- 5 St Albans woman defies odds to become oldest with Rett Syndrome
- 6 What the fox? Mystery shoe thief revealed!
- 7 'Spellbinding performances' in St Albans Musical Theatre Company's production of Rent
- 9 Call for Government to review district housing targets
- 10 Churches group organises meeting for Ukrainians and host families
The spokesman added: “We would like to thank both Graeme and Luke for all their hard work and wish them well for the future.”