Former trialist signs for Ware
- Credit: Archant
Kieran Bishop has signed for Ware after an unsuccessful trial at St Albans City.
The striker started for the Southern League Division One Central side in last night’s Herts Charity Cup tie, which the Saints won 2-1.
Bishop made five substitute appearance and one start during pre-season. He scored his only goal in the 1-1 draw at Biggleswade Town.
Bishop was Ware’s top scorer with 18 league goals last season before moving to Hornchurch.
A club spokesman said: “We are pleased to welcome Kieran back to Wodson Park and look forward to him enjoying another successful season with us.”
You may also want to watch:
Another City trialist, Rod Young, also appeared for Ware on Tuesday night, but has not signed papers with the club.
- 1 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 2 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 3 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 4 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 5 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 6 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 7 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 8 Harpenden constituency to go under proposed boundary changes
- 9 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 10 'Witty, dramatic and rewarding' Skylight set for Abbey Theatre in St Albans