Former trialist signs for Ware
- Credit: Archant
Kieran Bishop has signed for Ware after an unsuccessful trial at St Albans City.
The striker started for the Southern League Division One Central side in last night’s Herts Charity Cup tie, which the Saints won 2-1.
Bishop made five substitute appearance and one start during pre-season. He scored his only goal in the 1-1 draw at Biggleswade Town.
Bishop was Ware’s top scorer with 18 league goals last season before moving to Hornchurch.
A club spokesman said: “We are pleased to welcome Kieran back to Wodson Park and look forward to him enjoying another successful season with us.”
You may also want to watch:
Another City trialist, Rod Young, also appeared for Ware on Tuesday night, but has not signed papers with the club.
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Shortages crisis hits district
- 3 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 4 St Albans school adopts new wellbeing app
- 5 Neighbouring councils reject Bowmans Cross development
- 6 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 9 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 10 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book