Former Old Albanian Reuben Bird-Tulloch makes switch from Saracens to Northampton Saints
- Credit: Archant
A former Old Albanian has put pen to paper with Northampton Saints.
Reuben Bird-Tulloch will join the senior academy at Franklin’s Gardens from next season after switching from rivals Saracens.
The 20-year-old played for OAs last year and the centre feels he has every chance of progressing with the Saints.
He said: “I am delighted to be joining Northampton and look forward to developing even further as a player here under a really impressive group of coaches.
“It’s clear that Chris Boyd is looking to bring through young players and I am excited to work both with him and the rest of the squad.”
You may also want to watch:
Saints’ academy manager Simon Sinclair said: “I’ve known him since he was 13 and always tracked his progress. He’s reliable, an excellent footballer and has a great work ethic.
“He’s proven himself at every level he’s featured in so far and we’re confident he has all the qualities to reach the very top.”
- 1 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 2 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 3 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 4 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 5 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 6 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 7 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 8 Check in to the Supper Club for something different
- 9 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 10 All aboard the Blue Tangerine Café for vital work experience