Former Old Albanian Reuben Bird-Tulloch makes switch from Saracens to Northampton Saints
- Credit: Archant
A former Old Albanian has put pen to paper with Northampton Saints.
Reuben Bird-Tulloch will join the senior academy at Franklin’s Gardens from next season after switching from rivals Saracens.
The 20-year-old played for OAs last year and the centre feels he has every chance of progressing with the Saints.
He said: “I am delighted to be joining Northampton and look forward to developing even further as a player here under a really impressive group of coaches.
“It’s clear that Chris Boyd is looking to bring through young players and I am excited to work both with him and the rest of the squad.”
You may also want to watch:
Saints’ academy manager Simon Sinclair said: “I’ve known him since he was 13 and always tracked his progress. He’s reliable, an excellent footballer and has a great work ethic.
“He’s proven himself at every level he’s featured in so far and we’re confident he has all the qualities to reach the very top.”
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 5 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 6 Shortages crisis hits district
- 7 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 8 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 9 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 10 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book