Former Old Albanian Reuben Bird-Tulloch makes switch from Saracens to Northampton Saints
- Credit: Archant
A former Old Albanian has put pen to paper with Northampton Saints.
Reuben Bird-Tulloch will join the senior academy at Franklin’s Gardens from next season after switching from rivals Saracens.
The 20-year-old played for OAs last year and the centre feels he has every chance of progressing with the Saints.
He said: “I am delighted to be joining Northampton and look forward to developing even further as a player here under a really impressive group of coaches.
“It’s clear that Chris Boyd is looking to bring through young players and I am excited to work both with him and the rest of the squad.”
Saints’ academy manager Simon Sinclair said: “I’ve known him since he was 13 and always tracked his progress. He’s reliable, an excellent footballer and has a great work ethic.
“He’s proven himself at every level he’s featured in so far and we’re confident he has all the qualities to reach the very top.”
- 1 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 2 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 3 Inquest jury to hear 999 call made as child choked at Radlett nursery
- 4 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 5 Comment: Mixed emotions as building work begins
- 6 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 7 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 8 The Zombies postpone forthcoming Harpenden tour dates to 2023
- 9 Green light given for St Albans City to hit the transfer market but patience is key says Allinson
- 10 Obituary: Don Francis, former St Albans City and St Albans Sunday League star