Fixtures release whets the appetite with an early derby for Verulamians and St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Verulamians’ first season in London North West Three will begin with a road trip following the release of the London NOrth West Three fixtures for 2017/18.
The Cotlandswick-based rugby club will go to Datchworth on September 9 following their trophy-laden season last time out.
But fans will already be licking their lips at the thought of their first home game a week later, when St Albans made the short hop over the A414.
That is one of a number of derbies for both teams with Stevenage Town, Welwyn, Cheshunt and Hitchin also in the division.
The return fixture comes on December 16, the final game before Christmas, when Vees go to Boggymead.
You may also want to watch:
St Albans will start their season at home to Cheshunt.
They will face Welwyn on September 23 at home before heading to Hobbs Way on January 6.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 4 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 5 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 6 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 9 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 10 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy
Vees face Welwyn at home on November 11 with the away trip on March 10.