Fixtures release whets the appetite with an early derby for Verulamians and St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Verulamians’ first season in London North West Three will begin with a road trip following the release of the London NOrth West Three fixtures for 2017/18.
The Cotlandswick-based rugby club will go to Datchworth on September 9 following their trophy-laden season last time out.
But fans will already be licking their lips at the thought of their first home game a week later, when St Albans made the short hop over the A414.
That is one of a number of derbies for both teams with Stevenage Town, Welwyn, Cheshunt and Hitchin also in the division.
The return fixture comes on December 16, the final game before Christmas, when Vees go to Boggymead.
You may also want to watch:
St Albans will start their season at home to Cheshunt.
They will face Welwyn on September 23 at home before heading to Hobbs Way on January 6.
- 1 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 2 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 3 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 4 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 5 Motorists who kill cats should be prosecuted, says St Albans family after pet's death
- 6 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 7 Twice the yumminess from St Albans baking company
- 8 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 9 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 10 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
Vees face Welwyn at home on November 11 with the away trip on March 10.