First a sacking now a hacking at St Albans City FC
SOME rash challenges have been seen at Clarence Park over the years, however hackers of another kind have struck at St Albans City.
The Saints’ official club website has been hit by computer hackers.
Visitors to www.sacfc.co.uk today (Thursday) will not have found the usual club page, but a message telling them the site has been targeted by high tech criminals.
The message reads: “Due to issues beyond our control (the site has been hacked) this website will be taken offline.
“A new site will be available in the near future.”
You may also want to watch:
“Apologies for any inconvenience caused.”
The Saints, who are hunting for a new manager after sacking previous boss David Howell, host Leamington in the Evo-Stik League Southern Premier Division on Saturday.
- 1 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 2 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 5 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 6 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 7 Anti-vaxers condemned for intimidating behaviour and dangerous posters
- 8 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 9 Foodies lap up tastes of Harpenden
- 10 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works