FA Cup fourth qualifying round draw hands St Albans City a home derby clash with Boreham Wood
- Credit: Archant
Hertfordshire rivals Boreham Wood stand in the way of St Albans City and a fourth appearance in the FA Cup first round proper in the last five years.
Saints will host the Vanarama National League side in the fourth qualifying round, made this lunchtime live on Talksport by Hertfordshire’s own Tony Incenzo.
That will take place on Saturday, October 14.
Boreham Wood and Saints have a long history together and are the former club of current City boss, Ian Allinson.
City have been at home in the last two rounds with a 2-1 victory over Bridport on Saturday getting them to this stage.
You may also want to watch:
Another victory could see them paired with the likes of Carlisle United and Mansfield Town, both of whom have visited Clarence Park in previous first round appearances.
- 1 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 2 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 3 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 4 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 5 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 6 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 7 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 8 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
- 9 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 10 New vicar comes to Harpenden church