FA Cup fourth qualifying round draw hands St Albans City a home derby clash with Boreham Wood
- Credit: Archant
Hertfordshire rivals Boreham Wood stand in the way of St Albans City and a fourth appearance in the FA Cup first round proper in the last five years.
Saints will host the Vanarama National League side in the fourth qualifying round, made this lunchtime live on Talksport by Hertfordshire’s own Tony Incenzo.
That will take place on Saturday, October 14.
Boreham Wood and Saints have a long history together and are the former club of current City boss, Ian Allinson.
City have been at home in the last two rounds with a 2-1 victory over Bridport on Saturday getting them to this stage.
You may also want to watch:
Another victory could see them paired with the likes of Carlisle United and Mansfield Town, both of whom have visited Clarence Park in previous first round appearances.
- 1 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 2 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 3 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 4 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 5 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 6 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 7 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 8 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 9 St Albans crowned UK's cleanest city
- 10 Football club donates pitch to St Albans primary school