England Rugby’s inner warrior camp is coming to Harpenden and they need you
- Credit: Archant
Harpenden Rugby Club are offering women the opportunity to fill the void left by the summer holidays with an exciting and dynamic inner warrior trial session.
The Redbourn Lane-based club will host the camp on Saturday, September 8 between 5pm and 6pm and are looking for women who want a new challenge.
The sessions, which introduce the basic skills of rugby, are run in a fun, friendly and commitment-free environment.
Run by England Rugby, the campaign hopes to encourage women off the touchline and onto the field, helping increase the number in rugby,
England’s Katy Daley-Mclean said: “One of the best aspects of rugby is the variety of people you meet through the sport and the different characters and backgrounds fosters a fun and sociable atmosphere which helps to strengthen the bonds between yourself and your team-mates.”
You may also want to watch:
All you’ll need to take part are a pair of trainers, your usual workout gear and a ‘have a go’ attitude.
- 1 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 2 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 3 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 4 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 5 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 6 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 7 St Albans crowned UK's cleanest city
- 8 Football club donates pitch to St Albans primary school
- 9 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans