England Rugby’s inner warrior camp is coming to Harpenden and they need you
- Credit: Archant
Harpenden Rugby Club are offering women the opportunity to fill the void left by the summer holidays with an exciting and dynamic inner warrior trial session.
The Redbourn Lane-based club will host the camp on Saturday, September 8 between 5pm and 6pm and are looking for women who want a new challenge.
The sessions, which introduce the basic skills of rugby, are run in a fun, friendly and commitment-free environment.
Run by England Rugby, the campaign hopes to encourage women off the touchline and onto the field, helping increase the number in rugby,
England’s Katy Daley-Mclean said: “One of the best aspects of rugby is the variety of people you meet through the sport and the different characters and backgrounds fosters a fun and sociable atmosphere which helps to strengthen the bonds between yourself and your team-mates.”
You may also want to watch:
All you’ll need to take part are a pair of trainers, your usual workout gear and a ‘have a go’ attitude.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 5 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 6 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 9 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 10 Shortages crisis hits district