Gareth Southgate names 33-man provisional England squad for Euro 2020
- Credit: PA
England manager Gareth Southgate has named his initial 33-man squad ahead of the Euro 2020 tournament this summer.
Postponed from last summer due to the coronavirus pandemic, the European Championships kick off on June 11 and will be held in venues across the continent.
The Three Lions boss has given himself extra time to choose the final 26 players who will make up the England squad, with injuries and continental club finals still yet to be played.
His final squad will be announced on Tuesday, June 1, The FA has confirmed.
Southgate will then have less than two weeks to whip his team into shape ahead of their Euros opener against Croatia at Wembley Stadium on June 13.
The full 33-man provisional squad can be found below:
- 1 Frustration and anger over St Albans school's change to hairstyle and uniform policy
- 2 'Don't touch my hair!' - tackling hair discrimination against black youngsters
- 3 Hundreds in Herts fined for breaking lockdown rules
- 4 Property Spotlight: A striking modern apartment in St Albans
- 5 From St Albans to the Australian outback for The Tourist's Shalom Brune-Franklin in BBC One series
- 6 Red Door Recruitment share tips to help you land your dream job as they celebrate 15 years in business
- 7 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 8 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 9 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 10 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
Dean Henderson, Sam Johnstone, Jordan Pickford, Aaron Ramsdale.
Trent Alexander-Arnold, Ben Chilwell, Conor Coady, Ben Godfrey, Reece James, Harry Maguire, Tyrone Mings, Luke Shaw, John Stones, Kieran Trippier, Kyle Walker, Ben White.
Jude Bellingham, Jordan Henderson, Jesse Lingard, Mason Mount, Kalvin Phillips, Declan Rice, James Ward-Prowse.
Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Phil Foden, Jack Grealish, Mason Greenwood, Harry Kane, Marcus Rashford, Bukayo Saka, Jadon Sancho, Raheem Sterling, Ollie Watkins.