England international commits to Arsenal
- Credit: Archant
An England international midfielder has committed their future to Arsenal by signing a new deal.
England’s vice captain Jordan Nobbs, who was part of the squad that finished third in last year’s World Cup, has put pen to paper on a new contract with Arsenal Ladies.
The 23-year-old has established herself as one of the most gifted midfielders in the women’s game since joining the Gunners from Sunderland in 2010.
Nobbs, who is based in London Colney, has scored 21 goals in 53 league appearances for Arsenal, and has helped the Gunners to two league titles, three FA Cups and four Continental Cups during her time in north London.
She scored twice in the Continental Cup final last year to help secure a 3-0 victory over Notts County.
You may also want to watch:
A club spokesman said: “Everyone at Arsenal looks forward to Jordan’s continued contribution to the team in the 2016 season.”
- 1 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 2 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 3 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 4 St Albans City get the FA Cup train moving with replay success over Concord
- 5 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 6 Market trader pledges to shave beard for new St Albans recovery home
- 7 St Albans street remembers sacrifices of WWI heroes
- 8 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 9 Appeal for witnesses after fatal road accident
- 10 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart