Elphick set to move, Woking after Finn and Chelmsford and Bath
FORMER St Albans City defender Gary Elphick is set to complete a move in to the Blue Square Premier with Eastbourne Borough. The Havant & Waterlooville Player of the Year is expected to sign for the Priory Lane club within the next week. BLUE Square Sou
FORMER St Albans City defender Gary Elphick is set to complete a move in to the Blue Square Premier with Eastbourne Borough. The Havant & Waterlooville Player of the Year is expected to sign for the Priory Lane club within the next week.
BLUE Square South newcomers Woking are said to be interested in signing Anthony Finn.
Winger Finn was recently released by Champions AFC Wimbledon and is believed to be one of new manager Graham Baker's number one targets.
Possibly heading in the other direction is defender Paul Lorraine. Dons manager Terry Brown is keen to add some Blue Square Premier experience to his side as they prepare for life in Non League's top division and the former Aldershot boss is said to be keen on Woking's Player of the Year.
Chelmsford City are on the verge of their first major signing. Braintree Town goalkeeper Craig Holloway is expected to sign on for the Clarets despite Football League sides Aldershot Town and Hereford United showing an interest in the ex-Arsenal trainee.
Chelmsford boss Jeff King has been looking for a new goalkeeper after releasing last season's regular Danny Gay last week.
- 1 Sainsbury's comes to St Albans station
- 2 So why WAS police helicopter flying over St Albans last week?
- 3 Bowmans Cross development shelved as Hertsmere pulls Local Plan
- 4 What is being done to tackle fly-tipping scourge?
- 5 Frustration and anger over St Albans school's change to hairstyle and uniform policy
- 6 Who was the witch of St Albans?
- 7 Landowners advised to step up security following spike in fly-tipping across Hertfordshire
- 8 Return of the Fred Hughes delights runners and organisers St Albans Striders alike
- 9 Wholefoods shop relocates to offer wider range of produce
- 10 Staying silent: the tight-lipped MP who refuses to answer controversial questions
Bath City have bolstered their squad for next season with the signings of goalkeeper Ryan Robinson and midfielder Sido Jombarti.
Robinson joins after two years at Blue Square Premier side Forest Green Rovers and will replace South African goalkeeper Paul Evans who has moved to Perth, Australia.
Portuguese born Jombarti moves to Twerton Park after a year at Basingstoke Town who have already have a ready-made replacement in new signing David Pratt.
The 21-year-old has signed a one-year contract at The Camrose after moving to the club from Chippenham Town.