Eastleigh lose Taggart, exodus at Braintree and Hess leaves Dover
The latest news from Blue Square South
EASTLEIGH winger Tony Taggart has joined Blue Square South champions Newport County.
The former Farnborough man joins the Exiles for their Blue Square Premier adventure after two years at the Silverlake Stadium.
There has been a mass exodus of players from Braintree Town following Robbie Garvey’s resignation.
Centre-half Paul Goodacre and utility man Tom Champion have joined Blue Square South newcomers Dartford and Jacob Mingle has also departed.
You may also want to watch:
The Iron have appointed former Aveley boss Rod Stringer as Garvey’s replacement.
Dover Athletic are looking for a new boss after Andy Hessenthaler stepped down. The former Watford midfielder left the club by mutual consent and has since returned to manage former club Gillingham.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 5 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 6 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 7 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 8 Columban Cycling Club take on 'The Italian Job' for Home-Start Herts
- 9 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 10 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
Chelmsford City have agreed to release Ricky Holmes in order to allow him to pursue his footballing career. Holmes was the Clarets star man this season scoring 15 goals as Glenn Pennyfather’s side reached the play-offs.
Beaten play-off finalists Woking have lost two of last season’s squad to teams higher up the ladder. Giuseppe Sole has joined Newport County while Harry Arter has been snapped up by Bournemouth after an impressive season at Kingfield.
Basingstoke have been busy adding new faces for next season snapping up Ross Montague, Jay Gasson and Ross Adams.