Early season form has GPN Builders RockandRoad race team going great guns
- Credit: Archant
Fine results came to GPN Builders RockandRoad race team in both national and regional races.
Matt Watson got things started with a courageous ride at Milton Keynes, which saw him clear of the field until three laps to go.
However, he dug deep to pick up a top-10 spot.
The National B race saw GPNR&R on the attack from the off.
A crash ended Clay Davies’ race but Marcel Six managed to get in the winning eight-man move, eventually finishing fourth.
Adam Strudwick led the bunch in behind for ninth.
And the team’s youngest member, Tyler Six, was edged into second in the U10 race.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Community green spaces at risk of development on St Albans estate
- 3 Hybrid Charter Market agreed for St Albans
- 4 St Albans woman defies odds to become oldest with Rett Syndrome
- 5 Preaching into Sermon of the Year finals
- 6 What the fox? Mystery shoe thief revealed!
- 7 Call for Government to review district housing targets
- 8 'Spellbinding performances' in St Albans Musical Theatre Company's production of Rent
- 9 St Albans care teams win big at annual awards ceremony
- 10 Churches group organises meeting for Ukrainians and host families
Across at the Velopark where Luke Houghton took ninth.
Team manager Marcel Six said: “It’s great to see the team go so well.
“With the races being mainly national level now they have all showed they can compete at that level.”