Early season form has GPN Builders RockandRoad race team going great guns
- Credit: Archant
Fine results came to GPN Builders RockandRoad race team in both national and regional races.
Matt Watson got things started with a courageous ride at Milton Keynes, which saw him clear of the field until three laps to go.
However, he dug deep to pick up a top-10 spot.
The National B race saw GPNR&R on the attack from the off.
A crash ended Clay Davies’ race but Marcel Six managed to get in the winning eight-man move, eventually finishing fourth.
You may also want to watch:
Adam Strudwick led the bunch in behind for ninth.
And the team’s youngest member, Tyler Six, was edged into second in the U10 race.
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 3 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 4 Shortages crisis hits district
- 5 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 6 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 7 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 8 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 9 St Albans school adopts new wellbeing app
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25
Across at the Velopark where Luke Houghton took ninth.
Team manager Marcel Six said: “It’s great to see the team go so well.
“With the races being mainly national level now they have all showed they can compete at that level.”