Defeat for St Albans City at Truro City
- Credit: Archant
A late Truro City penalty sent St Albans City down to a 3-2 National League South defeat on Saturday.
The hosts went ahead on 28 minutes through Stewart Yetton and stayed in front at the break.
Tom Bender equalised with a header from a corner for the Saints, only for Andy Pugh to do likewise as he nodded home to restore the White Tigers’ lead at 2-1.
City got back on level terms again when striker Charlie Walker struck.
However, the comeback faltered when Tyler Harvey netted the winner for Truro from the penalty spot on 78 minutes after George Casey’s push on Ryan Brett.
You may also want to watch:
St Albans are back in league action at Clarence Park on Tuesday night as they entertain Wealdstone.
Video courtesy of Dave Taverner.
- 1 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 2 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 3 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 4 Fashionistas flock to Cathedral catwalk extravaganza
- 5 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 6 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 7 As sewage debate continues, how have our MPs voted?
- 8 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 9 Property Spotlight: A characterful Victorian home in Wheathampstead
- 10 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared