Dean Snedker the latest player to sign a new deal at St Albans City
- Credit: Archant
Dean Snedker has become the latest player to commit to St Albans City for another season.
The former Northampton Town and Kettering Town goalkeeper joined Saints last summer and produced a string of impressive performances during the season.
And he said leaving Clarence Park was never really an option.
“I’m obviously really happy here and it was only a matter of time before I signed a new deal,” he admitted.
“There are plenty of positives to take from last season but we have to look forward now and take those experiences into the new year.
You may also want to watch:
“I sat down and spoke to the management last week and it became increasingly apparent that they’re looking to progress and push-on.
“As a player, you want to be in a good team at a good club and that’s certainly the situation here.”
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 6 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 7 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
Manager Ian Allinson said: “I’m glad we’ve got him on-board so early because you need to fill that position with some quality if you want to have a successful season.”