Cup Final spot up for grabs for Reserves
Hoddesdon provide semi final opposition
ST ALBANS City Reserves will play for a place in the Division One Cup Final when they entertain Hoddesdon Town tonight (Tuesday).
The City second string, in their first season in Spartan South Midlands Division One, expect to call upon the services of David Galbraith, Nick Chrysanthou and Ross Dedman for the tie which kicks off at 7.45pm at Clarence Park.
Reserve team boss Franco Sidoli told the club’s website: “We go into the game against Hoddesdon as underdogs having lost twice to them already this season.
“It will be interesting to gauge our performance as we were very poor there in December so hopefully we can give a better account of ourselves this time.”
You may also want to watch:
Supporters who produce a ticket from Saturday’s first team game with Dover at the turnstiles can gain free entry tonight and the clubhouse will be open serving hot and cold refreshments.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 5 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 6 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 7 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 8 Columban Cycling Club take on 'The Italian Job' for Home-Start Herts
- 9 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 10 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently