Cup Final spot up for grabs for Reserves
Hoddesdon provide semi final opposition
ST ALBANS City Reserves will play for a place in the Division One Cup Final when they entertain Hoddesdon Town tonight (Tuesday).
The City second string, in their first season in Spartan South Midlands Division One, expect to call upon the services of David Galbraith, Nick Chrysanthou and Ross Dedman for the tie which kicks off at 7.45pm at Clarence Park.
Reserve team boss Franco Sidoli told the club’s website: “We go into the game against Hoddesdon as underdogs having lost twice to them already this season.
“It will be interesting to gauge our performance as we were very poor there in December so hopefully we can give a better account of ourselves this time.”
You may also want to watch:
Supporters who produce a ticket from Saturday’s first team game with Dover at the turnstiles can gain free entry tonight and the clubhouse will be open serving hot and cold refreshments.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 3 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 4 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 5 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 8 St Albans barber and landlord hit by Covid closures due to 'pingdemic'
- 9 Revealed: The St Albans postcodes with the biggest house price reductions
- 10 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre