Cub football round up
HERE we round up all the Cub football from the weekend.
Three goals either side of half time handed Sandridge a 6-2 win over Colney Heath.
Ted Fitzgerald Smith got the ball rolling for Sandridge before Cameron Ali added another two before the interval.
Second half goals through Gabe Fitzgerald Smith and Max Robertson for Sandridge and two from Harrison Shipp for Colney Heath were added to by Sandridge MoM Ali for his hat-trick and a 6-2 win. Colney Heath’s MoM was Oliver Smith.
16th beat 3rd/Park Street 4-0. After a goalless first half William Robinson scored almost immediately before William Brown netted 16th’s second. 16th went further ahead through Benjamin Heeley and in the dying minutes Benjamin Heeley produce a fine curly effort to make the final score 4-0. MOM for 16th was William Kerslake and Connor Hughes-Sparrow took the accolade for 3rd/Park Street.
You may also want to watch:
4th beat 18th Locomotiv 18-0. 18th Dynamo fared better, beating 2nd 6-0 thanks to goals from Isaac Morris (two), James Barwick (two), Charlie Habbick and Andre Raaith. MOM for 18th was Craig Lils
- 1 Affordable housing block given green light for garage site
- 2 St Albans Feastival proves highlight of food and drink celebration
- 3 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 4 Lib Dems: City centre road closures are blighting neighbourhoods
- 5 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 6 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 7 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 8 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 9 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 10 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans