Crouch finishes in top 30 at Bristol 10k
Tom Crouch earned a top 30 place at the Bristol 10k on Sunday.
The St Albans Strider clocked 32:16 to finish 30th.
Blake Vivian finished 50 places behind his team-mate, despite taking just two minutes and 19 seconds longer to complete the course. Claire Hallissey crossed the line in 36:24.
Ian Hirth and Shreyas Naik faced gale force winds at the Edinburgh marathon, which they completed in 3:34 and 3:54 respectively. Adam Mellor ran the Brussels 20K race in 1:48.50, whole both Andrew Mckillop (3:20.27) and Jenna Pickering (5:32.08) ran the Kent Road Runner Marathon.
Graham Smith was third in the Run Wales Snowdonia Half Marathon, clocking 1:24.35, and Jack Brooks ran the Walled City Marathon in Derry, which he completed in 3:53:11.
You may also want to watch:
The Striders took first and second at the St Albans Parkrun this week, and the top three places in the women’s race. Adam Dunajko finished first in 16:58 followed by Joe Dunn in 17:09. Claire Kremer, Penny Habbick and Wendy Walsh were the first three women to finish in 18:58, 19:27 and 19:33 respectively.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 5 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 8 'State-sanctioned abuse' - why the family court system is failing
- 9 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 10 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire