Crouch finishes in top 30 at Bristol 10k
Tom Crouch earned a top 30 place at the Bristol 10k on Sunday.
The St Albans Strider clocked 32:16 to finish 30th.
Blake Vivian finished 50 places behind his team-mate, despite taking just two minutes and 19 seconds longer to complete the course. Claire Hallissey crossed the line in 36:24.
Ian Hirth and Shreyas Naik faced gale force winds at the Edinburgh marathon, which they completed in 3:34 and 3:54 respectively. Adam Mellor ran the Brussels 20K race in 1:48.50, whole both Andrew Mckillop (3:20.27) and Jenna Pickering (5:32.08) ran the Kent Road Runner Marathon.
Graham Smith was third in the Run Wales Snowdonia Half Marathon, clocking 1:24.35, and Jack Brooks ran the Walled City Marathon in Derry, which he completed in 3:53:11.
You may also want to watch:
The Striders took first and second at the St Albans Parkrun this week, and the top three places in the women’s race. Adam Dunajko finished first in 16:58 followed by Joe Dunn in 17:09. Claire Kremer, Penny Habbick and Wendy Walsh were the first three women to finish in 18:58, 19:27 and 19:33 respectively.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 3 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 4 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 5 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 8 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 9 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 10 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery