Crouch finishes in top 30 at Bristol 10k
Tom Crouch earned a top 30 place at the Bristol 10k on Sunday.
The St Albans Strider clocked 32:16 to finish 30th.
Blake Vivian finished 50 places behind his team-mate, despite taking just two minutes and 19 seconds longer to complete the course. Claire Hallissey crossed the line in 36:24.
Ian Hirth and Shreyas Naik faced gale force winds at the Edinburgh marathon, which they completed in 3:34 and 3:54 respectively. Adam Mellor ran the Brussels 20K race in 1:48.50, whole both Andrew Mckillop (3:20.27) and Jenna Pickering (5:32.08) ran the Kent Road Runner Marathon.
Graham Smith was third in the Run Wales Snowdonia Half Marathon, clocking 1:24.35, and Jack Brooks ran the Walled City Marathon in Derry, which he completed in 3:53:11.
You may also want to watch:
The Striders took first and second at the St Albans Parkrun this week, and the top three places in the women’s race. Adam Dunajko finished first in 16:58 followed by Joe Dunn in 17:09. Claire Kremer, Penny Habbick and Wendy Walsh were the first three women to finish in 18:58, 19:27 and 19:33 respectively.
- 1 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 2 County council results by St Albans division in full
- 3 Elections: Liberal Democrats take control of St Albans district council
- 4 Whipsnade Zoo to celebrate 90th birthday with fun family activities
- 5 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 6 Council elections: who are St Albans Conservative candidates?
- 7 Council elections: who are St Albans Liberal Democrat candidates?
- 8 Do you remember long-lost St Julian's Farm?
- 9 Mental Health Awareness Week: Easing children’s worries and fears after lockdown
- 10 GP to retire after 52 years in the NHS