Consistency the key for ‘outstanding’ Rhys Murrell-Williamson
- Credit: Archant
Consistency is the only thing stopping Rhys Murrell-Williamson from reaching the Football League according to Ian Allinson.
The St Albans City manager hailed the winger’s man-of-the-match performance against Dartford and says he has almost all the tools to make it in the professional ranks.
The 24-year-old was on the books at Fulham, Crystal Palace and Celtic but never appeared in the first-team.
However, his performances at Clarence Park this term have certainly caught the eye.
Allinson said: “He’s just got to get consistency; he knows that, I know that and we’ve spoke at length about it.
You may also want to watch:
“Against Dartford I saw a consistent performance. In fact I saw an outstanding performance from a right winger who is predominantly left-footed.
“That’s the level he has to get to and if he does that week in and week out, he won’t be at this football club because someone will take a chance on him.”
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 3 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 4 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 6 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 7 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 8 New rules are a further nail in the coffin for pubs
- 9 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 10 Tributes paid to former St Albans City goalkeeper Lee Bozier