Consistency the key for ‘outstanding’ Rhys Murrell-Williamson
- Credit: Archant
Consistency is the only thing stopping Rhys Murrell-Williamson from reaching the Football League according to Ian Allinson.
The St Albans City manager hailed the winger’s man-of-the-match performance against Dartford and says he has almost all the tools to make it in the professional ranks.
The 24-year-old was on the books at Fulham, Crystal Palace and Celtic but never appeared in the first-team.
However, his performances at Clarence Park this term have certainly caught the eye.
Allinson said: “He’s just got to get consistency; he knows that, I know that and we’ve spoke at length about it.
You may also want to watch:
“Against Dartford I saw a consistent performance. In fact I saw an outstanding performance from a right winger who is predominantly left-footed.
“That’s the level he has to get to and if he does that week in and week out, he won’t be at this football club because someone will take a chance on him.”
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 4 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 5 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 6 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 7 St Albans barber and landlord hit by Covid closures due to 'pingdemic'
- 8 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 9 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 10 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire