Consistency the key for ‘outstanding’ Rhys Murrell-Williamson
- Credit: Archant
Consistency is the only thing stopping Rhys Murrell-Williamson from reaching the Football League according to Ian Allinson.
The St Albans City manager hailed the winger’s man-of-the-match performance against Dartford and says he has almost all the tools to make it in the professional ranks.
The 24-year-old was on the books at Fulham, Crystal Palace and Celtic but never appeared in the first-team.
However, his performances at Clarence Park this term have certainly caught the eye.
Allinson said: “He’s just got to get consistency; he knows that, I know that and we’ve spoke at length about it.
You may also want to watch:
“Against Dartford I saw a consistent performance. In fact I saw an outstanding performance from a right winger who is predominantly left-footed.
“That’s the level he has to get to and if he does that week in and week out, he won’t be at this football club because someone will take a chance on him.”
- 1 Hundreds of trees felled on Green Belt site 'to make way for travellers camp'
- 2 Injunction served on Redbourn site to prevent any development
- 3 PTA gifts a bear to more than 300 pupils to commemorate return to school
- 4 'Out of touch' government demands more houses in St Albans
- 5 Man assaulted in 'unprovoked attack in broad daylight' in St Albans
- 6 The latest court results from the St Albans area
- 7 Area Guide: The popular Hertfordshire village of Knebworth
- 8 What's happening with district's vaccine supplies? St Albans MP is seeking answers
- 9 Which areas of St Albans district have seen the most people vaccinated?
- 10 Man in his 40s dies after crash between bus and car