Conrad goes Wild at High Peaks
- Credit: Archant
Sunday was a tough day at the office for Conrad Wild who completed the famous High Peaks 40 mile trail race challenge.
The race starts and finishes in Buxton and traverses some extremely challenging terrain. Wild finished in 7hrs 45mins, good for 54th overall.
Si Fraser completed the Reigate Half Marathon in 1hr 23mins and Jo Rawal finished 30 minutes later. Graham Foster came 10th in the Richmond Half Marathon in 1hr 17mins.
Graham Foster had another great run in the Leighton 10 mile race to finish 11th overall in 1hr 3mins and was followed in by Richard Harry, 12th in 1hr 4mins. Johanna Sharples also ran, finishing in a personal best time of 1hr 15mins.
Also on Sunday, Lucy Martin was second lady in the Hilly Harvest Trail Quarter Marathon, finishing in a time of 50mins.
You may also want to watch:
In Saturday’s parkrun, there were top 10 places for Adam Dunajko (3rd), Mark Castleton (6th) and Edward Bailey (7th) and Claire Kremer and Helen Cartlidge were second and third ladies respectively.
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 6 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 7 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall