Confirmation of St Albans City’s opponents for next year’s Vanarama National League South season
- Credit: Archant
St Albans City’s opponents for next year’s Vanarama National League South campaign have been revealed.
There are no surprises with the new clubs in the division being Torquay United, Woking, Billericay Town, Dulwich Hamlet and Slough Town.
There had been thoughts that Hereford may placed into the South as well but they have allocated to the North Division.
Other than that the Saints will face old rivals like Hemel Hempstead Town, Wealdstone and Braintree Town as they bid to improve on their eighth place this season.
Vanarama National League South:
You may also want to watch:
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 Our local wildlife needs your voice!
- 7 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 8 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
- 9 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 10 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
Braintree Town or Hampton & Richmond Borough
East Thurrock United
Hemel Hempstead Town
St Albans City