Confirmation of St Albans City’s opponents for next year’s Vanarama National League South season
- Credit: Archant
St Albans City’s opponents for next year’s Vanarama National League South campaign have been revealed.
There are no surprises with the new clubs in the division being Torquay United, Woking, Billericay Town, Dulwich Hamlet and Slough Town.
There had been thoughts that Hereford may placed into the South as well but they have allocated to the North Division.
Other than that the Saints will face old rivals like Hemel Hempstead Town, Wealdstone and Braintree Town as they bid to improve on their eighth place this season.
Vanarama National League South:
You may also want to watch:
- 1 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 2 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 3 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 4 Green light given to new hospital project
- 5 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 6 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 9 Sustainability is key driver at golf club redevelopment
- 10 History comes to life at Celtic Harmony in Hertfordshire
Braintree Town or Hampton & Richmond Borough
East Thurrock United
Hemel Hempstead Town
St Albans City