Confirmation of St Albans City’s opponents for next year’s Vanarama National League South season
- Credit: Archant
St Albans City’s opponents for next year’s Vanarama National League South campaign have been revealed.
There are no surprises with the new clubs in the division being Torquay United, Woking, Billericay Town, Dulwich Hamlet and Slough Town.
There had been thoughts that Hereford may placed into the South as well but they have allocated to the North Division.
Other than that the Saints will face old rivals like Hemel Hempstead Town, Wealdstone and Braintree Town as they bid to improve on their eighth place this season.
Vanarama National League South:
- 1 Armed police seize machete from Sandpit Lane in St Albans
- 2 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 3 Police probe into death of man in 20s at 'Kinky Towers' in Hertfordshire
- 4 Hertfordshire teen bullying victim given royal honour
- 5 Rapist jailed for 15 years after kidnapping teen in Hemel Hempstead
- 6 Peregrine falcon chick hatches at St Albans Cathedral in a city first
- 7 Success for Harpenden actor after National Youth Theatre audition
- 8 St Albans SustFest events aim to boost local nature
- 9 The Crossrail connections to Hertfordshire which were never built
- 10 5 things you might not have known about Herts county council's new chairman
Braintree Town or Hampton & Richmond Borough
East Thurrock United
Hemel Hempstead Town
St Albans City