Conference AGM news
BLUE Square South clubs have been given a boost with the news that they can loan more players next season. Under last season s rules clubs were only permitted to borrow eight players a season but this was changed to twelve at last weekend s Conference AGM
BLUE Square South clubs have been given a boost with the news that they can loan more players next season.
Under last season's rules clubs were only permitted to borrow eight players a season but this was changed to twelve at last weekend's Conference AGM.
Club secretary Steve Eames believes this is a good move and will benefit all the clubs in the division.
"I think it's a change that will work in this league. Jack Pearce (Bognor Regis General Manager) has been fighting the FA for this for the past year and I think this is his parting gift to us," said Eames.
Pearce has been forced to step down as the division's representative on the Conference Board following Bognor's relegation and his place has been taken by Dave Boddy of Worcester City who beat Dave Martin of Dorchester by 12 votes to 10.
The Conference also confirmed the makeup of the league with the 22 clubs listed below set to contest the division.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Community green spaces at risk of development on St Albans estate
- 3 Hybrid Charter Market agreed for St Albans
- 4 St Albans woman defies odds to become oldest with Rett Syndrome
- 5 What the fox? Mystery shoe thief revealed!
- 6 Call for Government to review district housing targets
- 7 'Spellbinding performances' in St Albans Musical Theatre Company's production of Rent
- 8 Preaching into Sermon of the Year finals
- 9 Churches group organises meeting for Ukrainians and host families
- 10 Remembering 'Mr Harpenden' - the indomitable Michael Weaver
Hampton & Richmond Borough
Havant & Waterlooville
St Albans City