Conference AGM news
BLUE Square South clubs have been given a boost with the news that they can loan more players next season. Under last season s rules clubs were only permitted to borrow eight players a season but this was changed to twelve at last weekend s Conference AGM
BLUE Square South clubs have been given a boost with the news that they can loan more players next season.
Under last season's rules clubs were only permitted to borrow eight players a season but this was changed to twelve at last weekend's Conference AGM.
Club secretary Steve Eames believes this is a good move and will benefit all the clubs in the division.
"I think it's a change that will work in this league. Jack Pearce (Bognor Regis General Manager) has been fighting the FA for this for the past year and I think this is his parting gift to us," said Eames.
You may also want to watch:
Pearce has been forced to step down as the division's representative on the Conference Board following Bognor's relegation and his place has been taken by Dave Boddy of Worcester City who beat Dave Martin of Dorchester by 12 votes to 10.
The Conference also confirmed the makeup of the league with the 22 clubs listed below set to contest the division.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 5 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 6 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 7 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 8 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 9 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 10 Carillon Chamber Choir's farewell concert in St Albans
Hampton & Richmond Borough
Havant & Waterlooville
St Albans City