Conference AGM news
BLUE Square South clubs have been given a boost with the news that they can loan more players next season. Under last season s rules clubs were only permitted to borrow eight players a season but this was changed to twelve at last weekend s Conference AGM
BLUE Square South clubs have been given a boost with the news that they can loan more players next season.
Under last season's rules clubs were only permitted to borrow eight players a season but this was changed to twelve at last weekend's Conference AGM.
Club secretary Steve Eames believes this is a good move and will benefit all the clubs in the division.
"I think it's a change that will work in this league. Jack Pearce (Bognor Regis General Manager) has been fighting the FA for this for the past year and I think this is his parting gift to us," said Eames.
You may also want to watch:
Pearce has been forced to step down as the division's representative on the Conference Board following Bognor's relegation and his place has been taken by Dave Boddy of Worcester City who beat Dave Martin of Dorchester by 12 votes to 10.
The Conference also confirmed the makeup of the league with the 22 clubs listed below set to contest the division.
- 1 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 2 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 3 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 4 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 5 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 6 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 7 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire market town of Hitchin
- 8 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 9 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
- 10 Two St Albans women recognised as inspirational entrepreneurs
Hampton & Richmond Borough
Havant & Waterlooville
St Albans City