Conference AGM news
BLUE Square South clubs have been given a boost with the news that they can loan more players next season. Under last season s rules clubs were only permitted to borrow eight players a season but this was changed to twelve at last weekend s Conference AGM
BLUE Square South clubs have been given a boost with the news that they can loan more players next season.
Under last season's rules clubs were only permitted to borrow eight players a season but this was changed to twelve at last weekend's Conference AGM.
Club secretary Steve Eames believes this is a good move and will benefit all the clubs in the division.
"I think it's a change that will work in this league. Jack Pearce (Bognor Regis General Manager) has been fighting the FA for this for the past year and I think this is his parting gift to us," said Eames.
You may also want to watch:
Pearce has been forced to step down as the division's representative on the Conference Board following Bognor's relegation and his place has been taken by Dave Boddy of Worcester City who beat Dave Martin of Dorchester by 12 votes to 10.
The Conference also confirmed the makeup of the league with the 22 clubs listed below set to contest the division.
- 1 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 2 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 3 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 4 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 5 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 6 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 7 St Albans crowned UK's cleanest city
- 8 Football club donates pitch to St Albans primary school
- 9 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans
Hampton & Richmond Borough
Havant & Waterlooville
St Albans City