Colts lose by the odd goal in seven to St Albans
Harpenden Colts U11 Hawks had an excellent game versus St Albans City in the Emerald Division of the MHRML, just losing 4-3.
The scorers were Bobbie London (two) and Oliver Connolly. MOM was Ed Burns.
U11 Jets drew 2-2 with Clodan Youth Gold with goals from Sam King and Alex Moffatt. MOM was Matthew Kurr.
U11 Hurricanes lost 3-2 against Elite Feet. The goalscorers were MOM Max Davis and Eddie Gray.
U11 Spartans drew 4-4 with Hertford Town Stags. The scorers were MOM Thomas Bracey (two), Lewis Greenway amd Ben Thomas.
You may also want to watch:
U11 Cobras lost a tough home match against Elite Feet U11 5-2. Cobras’ scorers were Harry Fleming and Charlie Ashard. Urian Hammond was MOM.
After a very tight match between two well matched teams, U11 Rockets lost 3-1 against King George Vipers. Jamie Kelsey scored the goal and MOM was Edward Kennedy.
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
- 4 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 7 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 8 Harpenden Christmas Carnival returns for 2021
- 9 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 10 As sewage debate continues, how have our MPs voted?
U12 Tornadoes played St Albans City Youth Central and won 3-2. Charlie Steward, George Thomas and Patrick Bissett scored the goals and MOM was Nathan Hotti.
U11 Eagles continued their excellent start to the season, following up last week’s win against Berkhamsted Reds, with a 3-0 win over Chorleywood. The goals were scored by Wasi Naqvi (two) and MOM Toby Clark.