Colts lose by the odd goal in seven to St Albans
Harpenden Colts U11 Hawks had an excellent game versus St Albans City in the Emerald Division of the MHRML, just losing 4-3.
The scorers were Bobbie London (two) and Oliver Connolly. MOM was Ed Burns.
U11 Jets drew 2-2 with Clodan Youth Gold with goals from Sam King and Alex Moffatt. MOM was Matthew Kurr.
U11 Hurricanes lost 3-2 against Elite Feet. The goalscorers were MOM Max Davis and Eddie Gray.
U11 Spartans drew 4-4 with Hertford Town Stags. The scorers were MOM Thomas Bracey (two), Lewis Greenway amd Ben Thomas.
You may also want to watch:
U11 Cobras lost a tough home match against Elite Feet U11 5-2. Cobras’ scorers were Harry Fleming and Charlie Ashard. Urian Hammond was MOM.
After a very tight match between two well matched teams, U11 Rockets lost 3-1 against King George Vipers. Jamie Kelsey scored the goal and MOM was Edward Kennedy.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 3 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 4 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 9 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 10 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
U12 Tornadoes played St Albans City Youth Central and won 3-2. Charlie Steward, George Thomas and Patrick Bissett scored the goals and MOM was Nathan Hotti.
U11 Eagles continued their excellent start to the season, following up last week’s win against Berkhamsted Reds, with a 3-0 win over Chorleywood. The goals were scored by Wasi Naqvi (two) and MOM Toby Clark.