Colney Heath youngsters get to seventh heaven twice with wins over London Colney and Enfield Town
- Credit: CHFC
Colney Heath's production line of young talent shows no sign of stopping after two superb results for their U18 side.
Both were by 7-1 scores with both having significant satisfaction attached to them.
The first came against nearest neighbours London Colney and only after they had recovered from going a goal down, scored by Will Cloke.
Three players scored twice. Both of Kyle Rahho's goals came from the penalty spot while both of Ollie Seeby's efforts were headers.
Josh Forster got the other brace and Jack McShane one.
The second win came away to high-flying Enfield Town.
McShane this time scored twice, as did Sean Walsh. Rahho and Forster scored again while the other goal went to Jake Carty.
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 3 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 4 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 5 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 6 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 7 'Nothing will take away what she has done to our daughter'
- 8 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
- 9 Two St Albans women recognised as inspirational entrepreneurs
- 10 Tributes paid to former St Albans City goalkeeper Lee Bozier
The results leave the young Magpies top of the Southern Counties Floodlit Youth League Olympian Division table, six points clear of Sawbridgeworth Town after five wins from their opening six games.
They restart after the festive period with a home game with Brimsdown Rovers on January 4.