Colney Heath youngsters get to seventh heaven twice with wins over London Colney and Enfield Town
- Credit: CHFC
Colney Heath's production line of young talent shows no sign of stopping after two superb results for their U18 side.
Both were by 7-1 scores with both having significant satisfaction attached to them.
The first came against nearest neighbours London Colney and only after they had recovered from going a goal down, scored by Will Cloke.
Three players scored twice. Both of Kyle Rahho's goals came from the penalty spot while both of Ollie Seeby's efforts were headers.
Josh Forster got the other brace and Jack McShane one.
The second win came away to high-flying Enfield Town.
McShane this time scored twice, as did Sean Walsh. Rahho and Forster scored again while the other goal went to Jake Carty.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 5 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 8 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 9 12 facts you might not known about Batchwood Hall Covid vaccination centre
- 10 Revealed: The St Albans postcodes with the biggest house price reductions
The results leave the young Magpies top of the Southern Counties Floodlit Youth League Olympian Division table, six points clear of Sawbridgeworth Town after five wins from their opening six games.
They restart after the festive period with a home game with Brimsdown Rovers on January 4.