Colney Heath youngsters get to seventh heaven twice with wins over London Colney and Enfield Town
- Credit: CHFC
Colney Heath's production line of young talent shows no sign of stopping after two superb results for their U18 side.
Both were by 7-1 scores with both having significant satisfaction attached to them.
The first came against nearest neighbours London Colney and only after they had recovered from going a goal down, scored by Will Cloke.
Three players scored twice. Both of Kyle Rahho's goals came from the penalty spot while both of Ollie Seeby's efforts were headers.
Josh Forster got the other brace and Jack McShane one.
The second win came away to high-flying Enfield Town.
McShane this time scored twice, as did Sean Walsh. Rahho and Forster scored again while the other goal went to Jake Carty.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 7 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 8 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 9 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 10 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
The results leave the young Magpies top of the Southern Counties Floodlit Youth League Olympian Division table, six points clear of Sawbridgeworth Town after five wins from their opening six games.
They restart after the festive period with a home game with Brimsdown Rovers on January 4.