Colney Heath score four in 15 minutes to beat Berkhamsted
- Credit: Archant
A MAGICAL 15 minutes at the start of the second half handed Colney Heath a commanding 4-2 win over Berkhamsted on Saturday.
Goals from Tom Dickie, Jamie Eames, Aaron Clarke and Jamie Hazell kept Heath’s remarkable seven-game winning streak going and capped off a fantastic week, in which they beat London Lions 3-0 in the fourth round of the Challenge Trophy.
Heath are in ninth place behind Berkhamsted, five points behind them but with four games in hand…
Against a team above them in the league Heath started poorly and found themselves 2-0 down to a well organised Berkhamsted side.
Facing the end of their winning streak, Heath put in an unbelievable 15-minute spell to put them game beyond doubt. Clarke struck first before Hazell levelled the game.
You may also want to watch:
Berkhamsted were shell-shocked, allowing Dickie and Eames to score the third and fourth goals to win the game.
To their credit Berkhamsted scored a third goal to set up a tense finish by Heath held on to keep their charge up the league going.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 7 From supplying secret agents to headmaster's secretary, Patricia celebrates centenary
- 8 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 9 Our local wildlife needs your voice!
- 10 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire