Colney Heath score four in 15 minutes to beat Berkhamsted
- Credit: Archant
A MAGICAL 15 minutes at the start of the second half handed Colney Heath a commanding 4-2 win over Berkhamsted on Saturday.
Goals from Tom Dickie, Jamie Eames, Aaron Clarke and Jamie Hazell kept Heath’s remarkable seven-game winning streak going and capped off a fantastic week, in which they beat London Lions 3-0 in the fourth round of the Challenge Trophy.
Heath are in ninth place behind Berkhamsted, five points behind them but with four games in hand…
Against a team above them in the league Heath started poorly and found themselves 2-0 down to a well organised Berkhamsted side.
Facing the end of their winning streak, Heath put in an unbelievable 15-minute spell to put them game beyond doubt. Clarke struck first before Hazell levelled the game.
You may also want to watch:
Berkhamsted were shell-shocked, allowing Dickie and Eames to score the third and fourth goals to win the game.
To their credit Berkhamsted scored a third goal to set up a tense finish by Heath held on to keep their charge up the league going.
- 1 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 2 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 History comes to life at Celtic Harmony in Hertfordshire
- 6 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 7 Property Secrets: St Albans Green councillor Simon Grover
- 8 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 9 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 10 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure