Colney Heath announce first pre-season friendlies
- Credit: Archant
Colney Heath have announced their first pre-season friendlies but are still on the lookout for more.
The Magpies recovered after a slow start last season to reach 11th in the Spartan South Midlands League Premier Division.
And they also won the Herts Charity Shield with a thrilling performance against Welwyn Garden City at Hemel Hempstead Town’s Vauxhall Road.
They will be hoping for even more success and have announced five fixtures so far that will give them a platform to go from.
They start on July 7 against London Lions before Chipperfield Corinthians provide the opposition a week later.
You may also want to watch:
AFC Dunstable, who reached the Southern League East Division play-offs last season are next up on July 17 before Heath play Wodson Park on July 21.
The final game announced is against Hertford Town on July 24.
- 1 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 2 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 3 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 4 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 5 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 6 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 7 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan
- 8 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 9 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 10 Save Symondshyde still waiting for inspector's report
They return to pre-season training on June 21.