Colney Heath announce first pre-season friendlies
- Credit: Archant
Colney Heath have announced their first pre-season friendlies but are still on the lookout for more.
The Magpies recovered after a slow start last season to reach 11th in the Spartan South Midlands League Premier Division.
And they also won the Herts Charity Shield with a thrilling performance against Welwyn Garden City at Hemel Hempstead Town’s Vauxhall Road.
They will be hoping for even more success and have announced five fixtures so far that will give them a platform to go from.
They start on July 7 against London Lions before Chipperfield Corinthians provide the opposition a week later.
You may also want to watch:
AFC Dunstable, who reached the Southern League East Division play-offs last season are next up on July 17 before Heath play Wodson Park on July 21.
The final game announced is against Hertford Town on July 24.
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 3 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 4 Shortages crisis hits district
- 5 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 6 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 7 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 8 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 9 St Albans school adopts new wellbeing app
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25
They return to pre-season training on June 21.