Clarke brace ensures another victory for Heath
Colney Heath put three past AFC Dunstable to record their 21st win of the season.
The Magpies went into the game having not lost since the turn of the year and Aaron Clarke look to keep the streak running as he scored in the first minute.
Heath were in total control and Matt Standen went close with a free-kick on 25 minutes as the Magpies looked to double the advantage and finish the game early on.
The half time whistle went with the score at 1-0.
Heath made a sharp start to the second half and the lively Dave Parkinson hit the post on 51 minutes as he cut in from the right hand side.
You may also want to watch:
The score was soon 2-0 as Brett O’Connor dribbled past the full back, hit the post and Standen slammed home the rebound.
The game was finished as a contest when Clarke got his second goal of the afternoon, coolly finishing Parkinson’s cross.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 3 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 4 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 5 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption
- 8 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 9 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 10 New campaign highlights Abbey Line hidden gems
Ricky Perks ensured a clean sheet as he made a good save on 85 minutes as AFC made a rare appearance in the Heath penalty area.