CITYLIVE: St Albans City v Bishop's Stortford preview
St Albans City v Bishop s Stortford Saturday, April 3 - 3pm kick off The season so far: WITH St Albans City safe from relegation and seemingly out of the play-off race the club has been busy off loading players this week. Out have gone Drew Roberts to Z
St Albans City v Bishop's Stortford
Saturday, April 3 - 3pm kick off
The season so far:
WITH St Albans City safe from relegation and seemingly out of the play-off race the club has been busy off loading players this week.
You may also want to watch:
Out have gone Drew Roberts to Zamaretto Premier promotion chasers Brackley Town, James Lindie and James Quilter who have both been released.
That leaves manager Steve Castle with barely enough players to fill a bench and the City boss will be praying his squad don't pick up any injuries between now and the end of the season.
- 1 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 2 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 3 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 4 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 5 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 6 Church unveils new eco-garden to support wildlife in St Albans
- 7 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
- 8 St Albans City get the FA Cup train moving with replay success over Concord
- 9 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 10 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
Bishop's Stortford meanwhile need three points as they try to increase the gap between themselves and the relegation zone.
After a promising start to the season, Stortford have really tailed off and a mass exodus of players has not helped their cause.
Last time these two teams met:
Goals from Lewis Smith and Danny Harris gave Stortford all three points when the two sides met at Woodside Park in August.
With Roberts, Quilter and Lindie all starting for City last week, boss Castle will have to shake his side up.
Ross Dedman is the natural replacement for Quilter at right back with Gary Cohen and Ian Dunn likely to start up front.
Referee (Subject to change): Neil Hair (Peterborough) assisted by P Howard & C Holmes.
For those of you who are unable to attend, you can keep up to date with goings on by using our CITYLIVE service which will start around 30 minutes before kick off.