CITYLIVE: Hampton & Richmond Boro v St Albans City preview
Hampton & Richmond Boro v St Albans City Monday, April 5 - 3pm kick off The season so far: ST ALBANS City s threadbare squad travel to struggling Hampton & Richmond Boro on Easter Monday looking exact revenge for a controversial defeat in the reverse fi
Hampton & Richmond Boro v St Albans City
Monday, April 5 - 3pm kick off
The season so far:
ST ALBANS City's threadbare squad travel to struggling Hampton & Richmond Boro on Easter Monday looking exact revenge for a controversial defeat in the reverse fixture back in August.
You may also want to watch:
Manager Steve Castle was sent to the stands and both Jamie Thurlbourne and James Fisher were red carded as the Saints lost 2-1 to Hampton.
Since then City have successfully secured themselves a place in the top half of Blue Square South while Hampton have been trying to stave off relegation.
- 1 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 2 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 3 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 4 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 5 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 6 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 7 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
- 8 New vicar comes to Harpenden church
- 9 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 10 Olympian Max Whitlock opens new Harpenden leisure centre
Ahead of the Easter weekend Alan Devonshire's side had suffered three straight defeats including a 4-1 thrashing from Dover Athletic in their last home game on Tuesday.
The Beavers were due to take on promotion chasing Thurrock on Saturday.
Last time these two teams met:
A Drew Roberts penalty wasn't enough for City as Hampton left Clarence Park with all three points on August Bank Holiday Monday.
Ian Hodges and Craig Dundas got the goals for Hampton.
Castle will be hoping his side picked up no injuries during Saturday's clash with Bishop's Stortford otherwise he will have a real selection headache on his hands.
Referee (Subject to change): TJ Robinson assisted by TP Hatt & PT Burton.
For those of you who are unable to attend, you can keep up to date with goings on by using our CITYLIVE service which will start around 30 minutes before kick off.