City take on Orient
ST ALBANS City will welcome Leyton Orient s first team to Clarence Park later this month in an addition to the club s pre-season schedule. The game, which will take place on Thursday, July 30, has been arranged through former City assistant manager Andy E
ST ALBANS City will welcome Leyton Orient's first team to Clarence Park later this month in an addition to the club's pre-season schedule.
The game, which will take place on Thursday, July 30, has been arranged through former City assistant manager Andy Edwards, who is now the reserve team boss at Orient, and will feature reduced admission prices. Entry to the game will cost adults �8, concessions �4 and under 14's �2.
Also added to the fixture list is a re-arranged trip to Brackley.
City were originally due to take on Brackley on for Saturday, July 25, but that game had to be cancelled due to a double booking at Brackley's ground. However the Saints will now make the trip to St James' Park on Tuesday July 28, with kick off at 7.45pm.
You may also want to watch:
The club has also reduced the entrance prices for the Watford friendly to adults �5, concessions �3 and under 14's �1.
- 1 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 2 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 3 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 4 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 5 Church unveils new eco-garden to support wildlife in St Albans
- 6 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 7 St Albans City get the FA Cup train moving with replay success over Concord
- 8 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
- 9 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 10 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works