City take on Orient
ST ALBANS City will welcome Leyton Orient s first team to Clarence Park later this month in an addition to the club s pre-season schedule. The game, which will take place on Thursday, July 30, has been arranged through former City assistant manager Andy E
ST ALBANS City will welcome Leyton Orient's first team to Clarence Park later this month in an addition to the club's pre-season schedule.
The game, which will take place on Thursday, July 30, has been arranged through former City assistant manager Andy Edwards, who is now the reserve team boss at Orient, and will feature reduced admission prices. Entry to the game will cost adults �8, concessions �4 and under 14's �2.
Also added to the fixture list is a re-arranged trip to Brackley.
City were originally due to take on Brackley on for Saturday, July 25, but that game had to be cancelled due to a double booking at Brackley's ground. However the Saints will now make the trip to St James' Park on Tuesday July 28, with kick off at 7.45pm.
You may also want to watch:
The club has also reduced the entrance prices for the Watford friendly to adults �5, concessions �3 and under 14's �1.
- 1 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 2 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 3 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 4 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 5 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 6 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 7 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 8 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 9 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 10 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor