City set off on FA Cup trail
Plus details of CITYLIVE coverage
ST ALBANS City turn their attentions to the FA Cup this weekend when they welcome Beckenham Town to Clarence Park.
The Saints have failed to register a win in the competition since a 3-0 replay victory over Enfield Town in 2005.
Last season Steve Castle’s side suffered a 1-0 defeat at Heybridge Swifts and they will be eager to avoid a repeat this year.
Beckenham ply their trade three steps below City but are currently riding high in the Safety Net Associates Kent Premier Division, sitting in first place after a 4-0 win over Holmesdale on Tuesday night.
You may also want to watch:
Becks, who are managed by Jason Huntley, have already disposed of Littlehampton Town, Thamesmead Town and Norton Sports to reach the Second Qualifying Round.
Adam Martin misses out after his red card at Bromley but Adam Everitt is available with his suspension starting the following week.
- 1 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 2 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 3 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 4 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 5 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 6 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 7 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 8 St Albans crowned UK's cleanest city
- 9 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 10 Football club donates pitch to St Albans primary school
Kick off at Clarence Park on Saturday is 3pm and admission is �11 adults, �6 concessions and �3 u14s. Children under five are free.
For those of you who are unable to make it to Clarence Park, you can keep up to date with the action via CITYLIVE. Coverage will begin around 2.30pm.