City set off on FA Cup trail
Plus details of CITYLIVE coverage
ST ALBANS City turn their attentions to the FA Cup this weekend when they welcome Beckenham Town to Clarence Park.
The Saints have failed to register a win in the competition since a 3-0 replay victory over Enfield Town in 2005.
Last season Steve Castle’s side suffered a 1-0 defeat at Heybridge Swifts and they will be eager to avoid a repeat this year.
Beckenham ply their trade three steps below City but are currently riding high in the Safety Net Associates Kent Premier Division, sitting in first place after a 4-0 win over Holmesdale on Tuesday night.
You may also want to watch:
Becks, who are managed by Jason Huntley, have already disposed of Littlehampton Town, Thamesmead Town and Norton Sports to reach the Second Qualifying Round.
Adam Martin misses out after his red card at Bromley but Adam Everitt is available with his suspension starting the following week.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 3 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 4 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
- 5 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 6 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 7 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 8 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 9 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 10 Church unveils new eco-garden to support wildlife in St Albans
Kick off at Clarence Park on Saturday is 3pm and admission is �11 adults, �6 concessions and �3 u14s. Children under five are free.
For those of you who are unable to make it to Clarence Park, you can keep up to date with the action via CITYLIVE. Coverage will begin around 2.30pm.