City set for Hampton trip
Plus details of CITYLIVE coverage
Hampton & Richmond Borough V St Albans City
Blue Square Bet South
THE games come thick and fast for the Saints over the festive period with a trip to Hampton & Richmond Borough awaiting on Tuesday.
THE LOWDOWN: Alan Devonshire’s side currently sit in the lower mid-table region, seven points clear of the relegation zone.
You may also want to watch:
Prior to the Beaver’s Boxing Day clash with Staines Town, Hampton had been on a three game winning run and have only lost once in their last eight fixtures prior to the festive period.
PLAYER TO WATCH: Dave Tarpey has caused the Saints’ defence problems on previous visits to the Beveree.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 3 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 6 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 10 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
The former Basingstoke man netted twice in the corresponding fixture last season and was the club’s leading scorer last term.
LAST TIME: The two sides have already met at Clarence Park this season, sharing a 1-1 draw.
Adam Martin had put the Saints ahead with his first goal for the club on 50 minutes but that was cancelled out by James Simmonds just 16 minutes later.
The Saints last trip to the Beveree was a disappointing one coming out on the wrong end of a 3-0 scoreline. Tarpey grabbed two for the home side with Lawrence Yaku completing the rout.