CITY LIVE: Braintree Town v St Albans City preview
Braintree Town v St Albans City Saturday, April 10 - 3pm kick off The season so far: SAINTS boss Steve Castle faces a massive task just naming a team for Saturday s game before even thinking about taking on in-form Braintree Town. Castle is without Jake
Braintree Town v St Albans City
Saturday, April 10 - 3pm kick off
The season so far:
SAINTS boss Steve Castle faces a massive task just naming a team for Saturday's game before even thinking about taking on in-form Braintree Town.
You may also want to watch:
Castle is without Jake Beecroft, whose loan expired this week, and Tegana James who is in America. The City boss hopes James Quilter will return despite being released last week and is also hoping to get Jake Argent back from Leyton Orient.
Braintree have enjoyed a much better season this year following last year's disappointment with Robbie Garvey's side currently in fourth place and well on course to make the play-offs.
- 1 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 2 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 5 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 6 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 7 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 8 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 9 Sustainable St Albans hosting Open Food Gardens event across district
- 10 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
Last time these two teams met:
Mark Jones scored a late goal to earn Braintree a share of the spoils at Clarence Park. Jones' wonder goal cancelled out Danny Johnson's first goal for the Saints.
Danny Johnson is likely to start after impressing as a second half substitute at Hampton & Richmond Borough on Monday. The former Maldon man is the obvious replacement for Jake Beecroft with James Fisher expected to switch to the right to allow Johnson to play in the middle.
Referee (Subject to change): Paul Harris (Maidstone) assisted by A Bakalarz & K Stone.
For those of you who are unable to attend, you can keep up to date with goings on by using our CITYLIVE service which will start around 30 minutes before kick off.