City handed Hadley challenge in senior cup
- Credit: Archant
St Albans City have been handed a home tie in the quarter finals of the Hertfordshire Senior Challenge Cup.
Hadley, managed by former Tottenham favourite, Micky Hazard, will provide the opposition at Clarence Park in a match scheduled for Tuesday, January 12.
City reached the last eight with a 5-0 win over Oxhey Jets on Tuesday night.
Hadley, who play in the Spartan South Midlands League Premier Division, sprung a shock when they beat Southern League Division One Central side, Potters Bar Town, 3-1.
The winners of the quarter final will face either Stevenage or Cheshunt, or Hitchin or Sun Sports, with their second round fixtures still to be played.
You may also want to watch:
Quarter Final draw in full
Sun Sports or Hitchin v Cheshunt or Stevenage
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 3 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 4 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 5 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
- 6 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 7 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 8 Church unveils new eco-garden to support wildlife in St Albans
- 9 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 10 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
St Albans City v Hadley
Bishop’s Stortford v Ware
Sawbridgeworth Town or Boreham Wood v Watford