City handed Hadley challenge in senior cup
- Credit: Archant
St Albans City have been handed a home tie in the quarter finals of the Hertfordshire Senior Challenge Cup.
Hadley, managed by former Tottenham favourite, Micky Hazard, will provide the opposition at Clarence Park in a match scheduled for Tuesday, January 12.
City reached the last eight with a 5-0 win over Oxhey Jets on Tuesday night.
Hadley, who play in the Spartan South Midlands League Premier Division, sprung a shock when they beat Southern League Division One Central side, Potters Bar Town, 3-1.
The winners of the quarter final will face either Stevenage or Cheshunt, or Hitchin or Sun Sports, with their second round fixtures still to be played.
You may also want to watch:
Quarter Final draw in full
Sun Sports or Hitchin v Cheshunt or Stevenage
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 4 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 5 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 6 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor
- 7 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 8 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 9 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 10 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
St Albans City v Hadley
Bishop’s Stortford v Ware
Sawbridgeworth Town or Boreham Wood v Watford