City announce season ticket and match day prices
- Credit: Archant
ST ALBANS City has announced the prices of season tickets for the upcoming campaign.
The prices are:
• £245 for adults
• £138 for concessions
• £50 for under-16s
You may also want to watch:
However, cheaper prices are available (£220 adults, £125 concessions, £40 junior) if tickets are purchased before May 31. Application forms are available from www.sacfc.co.uk.
Members of the Saints Snowball will receive a £10 discount off the above adult and concession season ticket prices. To join the Saints Snowball, visit the Saints’ website (www.sacfc.co.uk).
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 4 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 5 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 6 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 10 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
In addition to all Southern League Premier Division fixtures, season tickets allow entry to home Capital League and Allied Counties Midweek Youth Team fixtures.
In a move to encourage attendances by young people, the club has invited 16-21-year-olds to apply for a Young Adults Membership Card. This card, which will be issued free of charge, entitles the holder to matchday entry for £4, half the normal concession rate.
An application form is available on the website (www.sacfc.co.uk).
The prices for games have also been announced with a club spokesman stating a need to “align” concession rates. The prices will be:
• Adults – £12
• Concessions – £8
• Under-16s – £3 (one U12 free per paying adult)
• Family Ticket – £18 – (two adults and two children