City announce season ticket and match day prices
- Credit: Archant
ST ALBANS City has announced the prices of season tickets for the upcoming campaign.
The prices are:
• £245 for adults
• £138 for concessions
• £50 for under-16s
However, cheaper prices are available (£220 adults, £125 concessions, £40 junior) if tickets are purchased before May 31. Application forms are available from www.sacfc.co.uk.
Members of the Saints Snowball will receive a £10 discount off the above adult and concession season ticket prices. To join the Saints Snowball, visit the Saints’ website (www.sacfc.co.uk).
- 1 So why WAS police helicopter flying over St Albans last week?
- 2 Who was the witch of St Albans?
- 3 Frustration and anger over St Albans school's change to hairstyle and uniform policy
- 4 Staying silent: the tight-lipped MP who refuses to answer controversial questions
- 5 Wholefoods shop relocates to offer wider range of produce
- 6 St Albans named best in the UK for recycling
- 7 Landowners advised to step up security following spike in fly-tipping across Hertfordshire
- 8 More harsh truths in the St Albans City dressing room as mistakes cost them at Chippenham
- 9 Controversial plans to build quarry in Hatfield scrapped
- 10 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
In addition to all Southern League Premier Division fixtures, season tickets allow entry to home Capital League and Allied Counties Midweek Youth Team fixtures.
In a move to encourage attendances by young people, the club has invited 16-21-year-olds to apply for a Young Adults Membership Card. This card, which will be issued free of charge, entitles the holder to matchday entry for £4, half the normal concession rate.
An application form is available on the website (www.sacfc.co.uk).
The prices for games have also been announced with a club spokesman stating a need to “align” concession rates. The prices will be:
• Adults – £12
• Concessions – £8
• Under-16s – £3 (one U12 free per paying adult)
• Family Ticket – £18 – (two adults and two children