City announce season ticket and match day prices
- Credit: Archant
ST ALBANS City has announced the prices of season tickets for the upcoming campaign.
The prices are:
• £245 for adults
• £138 for concessions
• £50 for under-16s
You may also want to watch:
However, cheaper prices are available (£220 adults, £125 concessions, £40 junior) if tickets are purchased before May 31. Application forms are available from www.sacfc.co.uk.
Members of the Saints Snowball will receive a £10 discount off the above adult and concession season ticket prices. To join the Saints Snowball, visit the Saints’ website (www.sacfc.co.uk).
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 3 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 4 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 5 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 8 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 9 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 10 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor
In addition to all Southern League Premier Division fixtures, season tickets allow entry to home Capital League and Allied Counties Midweek Youth Team fixtures.
In a move to encourage attendances by young people, the club has invited 16-21-year-olds to apply for a Young Adults Membership Card. This card, which will be issued free of charge, entitles the holder to matchday entry for £4, half the normal concession rate.
An application form is available on the website (www.sacfc.co.uk).
The prices for games have also been announced with a club spokesman stating a need to “align” concession rates. The prices will be:
• Adults – £12
• Concessions – £8
• Under-16s – £3 (one U12 free per paying adult)
• Family Ticket – £18 – (two adults and two children