Christy torments Bushey - St Albans Rangers
St Albans Rangers MAN of the Match Christy Torrens scored a hat trick as the Under 18s beat Bushey Rangers 6-1 in the Challenge Cup. Further goals from Ryan Dixon and Sam Carrington-Kennedy (two) completed the win. The Under 15s enjoyed a superb 7-2 victo
St Albans Rangers
MAN of the Match Christy Torrens scored a hat trick as the Under 18s beat Bushey Rangers 6-1 in the Challenge Cup. Further goals from Ryan Dixon and Sam Carrington-Kennedy (two) completed the win.
The Under 15s enjoyed a superb 7-2 victory against Maccabi Lions. Enzo Davino scored a penalty, followed by an own goal forced by good work from Makoye Kampengele. Second half goals from Alistair Sandiford, Mathew Oliver (two), Makoke Kampengele and Enzo Davino sealed the win. Man of the Match went to Luigi Federici for some solid defending.
Stevie Kench scored as the Under 13s drew 1-1 with St Albans City Youth. Captain Connor McGrath was named Man of the Match for Rangers.
You may also want to watch:
The Under 12s Reds went down by a single controversial goal to Hemel Aces in the top of the table clash in White Division. The teams cancelled each other out for much of the game with Man of the Match Callum Moriarty in good form for the Reds. Hemel Aces struck the only goal of the game in the second half. Goalkeeper William Curtis put in a good performance while James Aviles and Ben St Clair defended well.
The Under 10s Blues were unfortunate to suffer a 2-0 loss against Chesham Strides. Harry Mardell went close to scoring and Man of the Match went to Charlie Irvine who worked hard throughout. The midfield of Ryan Flannagan, Alex Curtis, Jack Simpson and Daniel Angus also battled well and winger Jake Trounce impressed.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 5 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 6 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
- 7 Historic England asks: 'What do you love about your local high street?'
- 8 Honey to the bee - hiving off new flavours for local gin
- 9 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 10 Colney Heath claim first Southern League win with Hertford success